Bhj hb???

pickel69

I got a new bhj hb from scp a couple months ago then moved recently and in the process lost the instructions before I got a chance to install so I have a couple ??? About it I remember something about using the old hall ring is this tru also do I have to clear coat or paint to prevent rust I've searched the threads here and haven't found anything about the hall ring and bhj only about stock hb

It would be good to give the balancer a coat of paint....

Mine is accumulating some rust.....

If you need a HALL ring, I have a spare....

So I do have to put the hall ring on I think I have one thanx if not I'll shoot you an email also do I have to get it checked for balance or fit at a shop has any one heard of any problems fitting while installing and having to hone it out

I haven't had to hone one out, yet....:rolleyes:

Definitely measure both crank OD and ID of balancer...

I don't remember how much interference fit there needs to be.....

I never had mine balanced.....

I got a new bhj hb from scp a couple months ago then moved recently and in the process lost the instructions before I got a chance to install so I have a couple ??? About it I remember something about using the old hall ring is this tru also do I have to clear coat or paint to prevent rust I've searched the threads here and haven't found anything about the hall ring and bhj only about stock hb

http://www.tccoa.com/articles/mn12how-to/BHJ/BHJ-install.html

Back