PDA

View Full Version : 1997 Expedition EB

bustedbird
06-11-2011, 10:29 AM
Damn, its been a while, and I'm starting to get the SC itch again! I have a 97 Expedition EB, 4x4, 5.4, loaded with leather, new tires, and great sound system. Looking to trade for a 94/95 manual ideally, but will look at others too. I'm only interested in manual cars though. Preferably something that's had the headgaskets already done too.

The Expedition is in good shape, runs and drives great, all features work. Will post pictures later this evening when I get off work. The closer to Wyoming the better!

bustedbird
06-12-2011, 09:29 AM
Just wanted to add that the Expedition has new plugs and coil boots, pads, rotors, the front end was almost completely rebuilt, aftermarket headlight assemblies to replace the old yellowed ones. I also have new headers for it that I'll throw in as well. It does have the tow package and third row too. If it ever stops raining I'll get those pictures taken!

bustedbird
06-12-2011, 10:40 PM
Its in good shape as you can see from the pics, I'll get interior shots tomorrow.

5spdgrl95
06-19-2011, 11:40 PM
Hey there...I have a 95 5 speed that needs some work if you might be willing to trade. I live in Cheyenne but the car is currently in Delaware (soon to be en route to Wyoming). How many miles does your expedition have? I can get someone from home to take some pics of my car so I can post them. It has a rebuilt motor but needs body work and the clutch bled. It does have a sun roof, fold down seat, leather interior, etc.

bustedbird
06-21-2011, 10:18 AM
Yeah, id be willing to work something out...pm me your contact info.