Found on eBay ... "BRAND NEW" 94-95 blower and plenum

thats an awesome deal. how "new" is it. I'm gonna get mine ported and polished from Magnum Powers next year.

Last edited:
I don't like the spray paint finish with a visible run on the bottom....I'm not so sure how "new" it really is.

I would say it has "new" spray paint on the case and other parts that never where painted from the factory.

FWIW, I looked at the seller's other items and he is selling "new" M90s from Roush that totally look new. And he has over 400 positive feedback, with no negatives. So I would be hesitant to say it's a scam. But, these are good points. The paint is weird...

I bought a REAL brand new one from a member here for substantially less than that recently. No way I'd pay that kind of money for something that has clearly had a "5 gallon" overhaul, new or otherwise. FWIW I don't think it appears new either.

The over spray on the pulley is a nice touch though... that has to add at least $200 to the value....

Thomas

this doesn't look like 94-95 the plenum seems to be early style

The extra plenum is early style, but the blower and the plenum mounted to it are 94-95 style. You can tell because the bottom of the blower case is flat, instead of dropping down to meet the inlet plenum.

the seller ended the auction......wonder why? and yes brand new or not 750 is expensive. I remember a "new" one being sold on here in the 400-500 range awile back.

the seller ended the auction......wonder why? and yes brand new or not 750 is expensive. I remember a "new" one being sold on here in the 400-500 range awile back.

I didn't see the one that went for $400 to $500, but new blowers don't grow on trees. So to me, if it really was new, I would consider $750 to be a good price.

Ultimately, since none of us bought it, I guess we will all just move on.

I didn't see the one that went for $400 to $500, but new blowers don't grow on trees. So to me, if it really was new, I would consider $750 to be a good price.

Ultimately, since none of us bought it, I guess we will all just move on.

http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=119261&highlight=supercharger

These blowers not new are readily available, last for 100,000 miles generally without ever need servicing and when they do a rebuild is next to nothing.
750 is alot to me for any condition m90; just saying.

Back