PDA

View Full Version : Upholstery

TSC89
06-15-2011, 12:00 PM
As most of you know the only real flaw in my white SC is the driver seat outside bolster. This was worn just like most others. Well, not any more.
Thanks to Bill Evanoff at SCP and a local upholstery shop it looks new with using factory titanium grey leather. See the attached pic's.

The upholstery shop is called "Stitches Fine Automotive Interiors" and they are located in Hillsdale, KS. They have done cars & trucks from all over.
I was lucky to see their in process and completed work while getting my seat fixed. It is owned by Rod & Nancy Rogers and they are really great people to work with.
If any one wants their phone number send me a PM.
If you want to see more of their work go to: www.hubgarage.com/mygarage/StitchesInteriors

Kurt K
06-15-2011, 12:42 PM
Am I seeing the picture right? Did you just have them replace the bolster and then reuse the original leather everywhere else?

TSC89
06-15-2011, 05:13 PM
Am I seeing the picture right? Did you just have them replace the bolster and then reuse the original leather everywhere else?

The bolster leather was the only part I had redone, the rest of the seat was not touched.
I was able to get just enough titanium grey leather from Bill off of an 89 rear seat to get it recovered.

Kurt K
06-15-2011, 07:38 PM
The bolster leather was the only part I had redone, the rest of the seat was not touched.
I was able to get just enough titanium grey leather from Bill off of an 89 rear seat to get it recovered.

Very cool! :)

kpoindex08
06-15-2011, 07:57 PM
looks brand new to me!! :eek:

scskydivin
06-16-2011, 01:19 AM
Wow! Yeah man, that looks great!