What would you say?

its a 5 speed. yea it was driven every week or every other week. It belonged to my grandma, she was the original owner. White in Color

Nice Car,

Seeing as it was in the family it is almost as good as an original owner car. That only happens once.

They can be hard to sell for what they are worth, as it takes the right individual who knows what the car is and can afford it. Your pool of prospective buyers is small, but they are out there.

If i said i had:D a 1989 Thunderbird SC with sun roof with only 25k original miles?

Sounds cool. How did she drive it, ie. going to church / grocery store and back .. or did it get driven on the freeway, etc .. ?

- Dan

Your grandma had a 5sp sc? I wonder how that sale went down at the local Ford dealership......"Ah, yes young man, I'd like to test drive that one over there! It's awfull fast, just what I'm looking for. I'll take it!" Anyway, that's alot braver than any grandma I've come across! :cool: And yes, that is pretty cool.....

She drove it pretty much twice a week, one day to safeway and one day to target.

Not a ton of freeway miles.

Yes, my dd is a Subaru wrx so im planning on keeping the sc cherry. my dad owned a 90 sc and it lasted 220k miles as he commuted in it to work.

ill upload some pictures when i get a chance

Finally got around to getting some photos up. Mileage is now up to 27k.
I have been driving it once a week to keep it moving.

:D

Driver seat has cracking in the vinyl but i guess for a 24 year old car its not too bad. Rear seats and passenger seat are in great condition. Just a little bit of sun wear across the top of the rear seats so i have a piece of carpet over it now to protect it. I can not explain how good and solid the transmission and shifting feels, Mazda definitely did it right.

Engine bay

Back