PDA

View Full Version : Because fog lights...

KMT
06-18-2011, 10:47 PM
Which do you prefer? Innies or Outties? Seems the wrong vehicle lost it's nose...

BTW the SC is a '93 color-changing red w/white leather interior.

RalphP
06-19-2011, 12:12 AM
Which do you prefer? Innies or Outties? Seems the wrong vehicle lost it's nose...

BTW the SC is a '93 color-changing red w/white leather interior.

That first one looks like crap to me.

I'd prefer the factory locations if possible.

If not - over on TCCoA someone's been playing with Photoshop to show the idea of using round ones to complement the Gen2's more rounded front (94-97, both designs.)

RwP

Ddubb
06-19-2011, 12:24 AM
If not - over on TCCoA someone's been playing with Photoshop to show the idea of using round ones to complement the Gen2's more rounded front (94-97, both designs.)

RwP

... photochop, now thats how you modify your car on a budget. ;)

- Dan

KMT
06-19-2011, 09:56 AM
I'd prefer the factory locations if possible.

Not asking for advice...just showing dismay :) Yes, the bolt-on units look like they're used for hunting road kill...

RalphP
06-19-2011, 01:02 PM
... photochop, now thats how you modify your car on a budget. ;)

- Dan

The BIG thing is, if you do it right, you can say "Hey, that looks good" or "OMG that looks like $FECAL_MATTER!" BEFORE you chop up that SC front bumper ;)

Also lets you check out what wheels look like on your car before you spend $1,000 on a set that look ricer on your black one, but looks great on Phatbird's orange one ... etc. etc.

RwP

Ddubb
06-19-2011, 02:37 PM
Ah yes, Photochop + an online Survey to see if everybody else approves of my ideas. Naaah .. im the type of person who would rather chop metal and plastic before I ask for anybody elses "opinion" .. a wheel that looks like rice on a Black car looks like rice on an Orange car even more so.

- Dan

RalphP
06-19-2011, 02:39 PM
Ah yes, Photochop + an online Survey to see if everybody else approves of my ideas. Naaah .. im the type of person who would rather chop metal and plastic before I ask for anybody elses "opinion" .. a wheel that looks like rice on a Black car looks like rice on an Orange car even more so.

- Dan

no, Photoshop.

$CARNAL_KNOWLEDGE of anyone else's opinion :D

In any case, it's a tool - don't have to use it.

RwP

90turbo1
06-19-2011, 06:55 PM
large lamps like that on inside holes looks like ~~~.

just my 2 cents