front facial swap

Ringosc

I have a 92 SC and I was looking at my car after waxing and did not like the look of the front, to me it didn't look mean enough. I'm not for sure if this should go this forum or on one of the other ones. But I figured before I go buy things for the car I was wonder is it possible to do this, I know that if you change the front bumper you have to change the Hood and the lights. By everything else should be the same. So would the swap work? I would like to up grade the look of the car maybe to a 95. This has been rambling on in my mind if it would work, if it does work then great but it will prolly be one of those winter projects. Please let me know if it does, oh and if it does and if you know anybody that has facial that there selling it would be great if I could get there name(s)

You would need the Headlamps, Mounting panel, Hood, Bumper cover .. and to re-wire your headlights ( add running lights for the insides, put the high / low beams on one light ). Easy job, Ive done it on quite a few Birds.

- Dan

Back