Looking for a fan

Looking for a fan for cheap it's my bday weekend and I want to be able to drive my car. Thnx

Go down to Pick and Pull and see if that low milage '90 still has one. When it came in a couple of weeks ago, I looked at the odometer and it had 61k on the clock, Todd snagged the supercharger.

I took a ride down there this morning and it's still on there. As a matter of fact the only things missing on the motor are the DIS module and the supercharder that Todd got.

Last edited:
Alright cool I guess I'll be heading to pick n pull here soon... LOL I got the itch to feel some boost haha. You guy have any big plans for the Holiday?

Can you grab the return plenum for me while you are there, I could use a spare.
I gave my last spare away to a guy who blew his up with nitrous. :rolleyes:

You need the Plenum that bolts to the intake manifold? If so i have a few of them. I'll give you one. I still mite pull the one off at pnp to.

Yes, the plenum that mounts to the rear of the intake. If you get the one from PNP make sure you remove the IAT sensor or they will charge you for it. :rolleyes:

I didn't get the plenum. My 1/4 ratchet want to slip. I'm going to try to make it back out there this week. But I have at lest 2 of them. I thank I got 3. So if you want Todd I can drop one off

Last edited:
Back