HP Plenum

Uh....

Buy one...Seriously, you are not gonna grind yourself out a MP plenum bro...

If you want the MP link go to the links link...LOL..It is there...

Cheers

?

Im not trying to convert my plenum to an HP one, i mean how to actually install the MP high performance unit.

OK..Well

Do you have one to install? If so I would think that contacting MP would be a good idea....

If you just want the step by step instructions, you could ask MP for them I suppose...

Regardless, it is a very good MOD for our cars...

Cheers

OK

No i dont have one yet, im judging whether i'd want to go through the trouble of installing by trying to see the install procedure.

Well worth it

Well worth the trouble...The money is what I hate to part with...LOL

But really for the money per gains it is one of the better returns and it will compliment other MODs after it...Such as larger T-Body, Larger MAF, head work and all dat...So yes it is well worth the trouble..BTW, it is not that bad of a job to change anyway...THere are alot tougher jobs on this car than that....For sure...

So if ya got the cash...DO IT...

Cheers

right on

Yea, i will eventually pick it up. Im selling my big block rat in a couple of days so im gonna buy the plenum and an esm blower top, that should be one kick in the pants for the ole SC

Blower TOP..

Well if you are on any kind of a budget, you may wanna shopp around for your TOP...

There are a few guys that do a Homebrew TOP...I have one of each...

THe TOP that TBIRD88 makes is sweet underhood application.

Dan Whorleys' TOP is very nice as well and prices the lowest at 180bux....And comes with a very nice finish on it..

If you are not on a budget then do whatever I guess..."Grin"

Cheers

Tops

Hey, homebrew is cool with me, but i read up on the ESM top blue tongue motors and it says that the ESM top has some diffuser that equals out the air turbulance creating more power. Do you know of any pictures of these tops ?

Back