Everyone loves a Teal SC

XxSlowpokexX

So I'm driving through the strip mall parkinglot in PA about to park when I see a guy starting to make a mad rush towards my car with his wife and daughter kind of following behind.

Well after I parked the guy made it over and stared at my car saying that is was most bad a$$ bird hes ever seen and how he heard me comming a mile away. He just kept on looking it over in amazement while his wife just kinda stared at him uncomfortably. And this is where it got good. He liked the rims alot...

After calling it bad A$$ a few more times he said it was as though the clouds parted and rays of light from about were shining down on it (Mind you his hands were in the air with the sentance ending with a spiritual "ahhhhhh" sound). Coincidently I think they had just came back from church as they were all dressed up.

Anyway I get alot of compliments on the car as many dont know what it is but this guy he beats em all.

Last edited:
So I'm driving through the strip mall parkinglot in PA about to park when I see a guy start making a mad rush towards my car with his wife and daughter kind of following behind.

Well after I parked the guy made it over and stared at my car saying that is was most bad a$$ bird hes ever seen and how he heard me comming a mile away. He just kept on looking it over in amazement while his wife just kinda stared at him uncomfortably. And this is where it got good. He liked the rims alot...

After calling it bad A$$ a few more times he said it was like as the clouds parted and rays of light from about were shining down on it (Mind you his hands were in the air with teh sentance ending with a spiritual "ahhhhhh" sound). Coincidently I think they had just came back from church as they were all dressed up.

Anyway I get alot of compliments on the car as many dont know what it is but this guy he beats em all.

Good stuff a nice clean SC gets attention nowadays, they are rare to see and people are starting to take notice cause they have not seen them in a while.

Good job on keeping teals popular, you should start the Teal SC registry or something. That way when you guys drive around in packs, I can point and say, hey here come the teal girls :p

So so fly.
supra-tk-society-grey-teal-black-f5.jpg

Last edited:
So I'm driving through the strip mall parkinglot in PA about to park when I see a guy start making a mad rush towards my car with his wife and daughter kind of following behind.

After calling it bad A$$ a few more times he said it was like as the clouds parted and rays of light from about were shining down on it (Mind you his hands were in the air with teh sentance ending with a spiritual "ahhhhhh" sound). Coincidently I think they had just came back from church as they were all dressed up.

Well, let me pop that teal balloon of yours......my wife has been driving the black sc around. She has gotten so many complements on the car, she is ready to kill me. People asked her everything from how it sounds to what year is the car. I actually drove the car a couple of weeks ago and got "thumbs up" from a guy on a motorcycle.

Well, let me pop that teal balloon of yours......my wife has been driving the black sc around. She has gotten so many complements on the car, she is ready to kill me. People asked her everything from how it sounds to what year is the car. I actually drove the car a couple of weeks ago and got "thumbs up" from a guy on a motorcycle.
Lucky for me, my wife doesn't want to drive any of my cars :D

I had a mechanic do an alignment and on the bottom of the recipt he wrote the car was unsafe and should never be driven. beat that teal

haahaa noooooooooo that was my friends ranchero. i didnt know i wrote that on here tho ;)

no milk crates tho just gangsta plastic seats.

the mechanic didnt like my bolted 2gether ragjoint. pfffffffffffffffft.

Thats just because a womans driving it:rolleyes:

haahaa noooooooooo that was my friends ranchero. i didnt know i wrote that on here tho ;)

no milk crates tho just gangsta plastic seats.

the mechanic didnt like my bolted 2gether ragjoint. pfffffffffffffffft.

I was actually talking about the plastic seats ... just exaggerating a little for effect. Didn't see anything about the Ranchero, but that sounds ... interesting!

Bolted rag joint? Ehhhh... I would drive it ... but I would be using Loc-tite or cotter pins, that's for sure.

i took one of my buds out to grab some lunch in my SC and the girl at the drive through at McD's was kinda jumping up and down in her little glass booth with a big smile on her face and proceeded to tell me how much she loved the color of my car followed by..............."is this your girlfriends car?" :mad: to which I replied, its my car. She shut me down with the next question "so you like purple cars?":mad: :mad: ITS BLUE!!!! :p

oh and the guy in the passenger seat got smacked for laughing as hard as he was

Last edited:
We can add Chameleaon SCs to the Teal club. That way they will both feel like they are extra special.

I think I see those colors on PBS every morning. Kids seems to like Teal and Purple. JK

Todays program has been brought to you by the letter "G" and the number "3".

Just joking guys I mean no harm.
Its just that nothing says masculine like the color Blue :eek: ....I mean when kids are born they give you at the "shower" Blue stuff if they are boys, pink/purple when they are girls. Oh and green/teal when you have no idea what they are. LOL

yeah I got a good laugh out of it as well, I had to expect something getting a car this color :p , I still really like it.

I like it, too. Looks purple to me, though. I have owned a purple car before. No shame in it! (At least, not necessarily. I think it depends on the shade.)

We can add Chameleaon SCs to the Teal club. That way they will both feel like they are extra special.

I think I see those colors on PBS every morning. Kids seems to like Teal and Purple. JK

Todays program has been brought to you by the letter "G" and the number "3".

Just joking guys I mean no harm.
Its just that nothing says masculine like the color Blue :eek: ....I mean when kids are born they give you at the "shower" Blue stuff if they are boys, pink/purple when they are girls. Oh and green/teal when you have no idea what they are. LOL

No you see when a guy drives an alledged manly color car they are trying to prove to everyone..."Hey Guys..I drive a blue car..I'm a man!!!!"

Guys that drive Teal cars are confident in who they are and have little need for reasurance of that nature. They KNOW chicks like the color..And therefore allows them more reasurance in the department that really matters!

No you see when a guy drives an alledged manly color car they are trying to prove to everyone..."Hey Guys..I drive a blue car..I'm a man!!!!"

Guys that drive Teal cars are confident in who they are and have little need for reasurance of that nature. They KNOW chicks like the color..And therefore allows them more reasurance in the department that really matters!

Where exactly do I fall in here?!?! I own a pretty teal car, a blue car, which until now I never realized was a "manly" color, and I almost had the Chameleon car that Hasher76 bought...he beat me to it by about half an hour!!! I know one thing...I'm not it the dull, plain, basic mode of black and white Mr. Seegers is in!!! :D:p:D He must have liked that Micheal Jackson song!

I know one thing...I'm not it the dull, plain, basic mode of black and white Mr. Seegers is in!!! :D:p:D He must have liked that Micheal Jackson song!
At least my white car is pearl, so I don't fall into Ken's category :) And, I've got an Anniversary to add to the mix.

Back