Black Powder Coated 95 SC wheels

PearlBird

Although JJP90SC can't even give his beautiful dark gray wheels away, I am listing a set of freshly powder coated gloss black 1995 SC wheels.

Centercaps will be included but they are still stock silver, and will have to be painted to match due to being plastic. Gloss black is a very easy color to match with paint so that shouldnt be a problem.

$300.00 obo

I am located in Silsbee TX, 77656
From the little research I've done shipping would run 80-100 dollars if using FEDEX or UPS, although you could get it cheaper if you have a greyhound bus stop near and have it shipped in a bus.

If you have any other powder coating needs please contact me at
Thunderbirdsc@gmail.com or my cell 409-782-3451

You can visit my website www.EngineeredCoating.com to see a gallery some of my work.

Thanks for looking,
Jonathan Ross Gibbs

Attachments

• DSC00901 rezised.jpg
    DSC00901 rezised.jpg
    332.9 KB · Views: 286
These would look so nice on a tbird. If I didn't have 13" brakes I would be running them on mine. Its ashame no one is interested.

Looks good, similar to what I am having done to mine with black chrome. I hope it isn't me you are including inthe sale :p

A lot of us have these sets and to get them powder coated at least in my area is cheaper than $300. I am including shipping in that price. These items only effect looks not function.

The economy isn't the best for most either. I would buy the other rims, but we are closing on a house in a couple of weeks and that takes priority.

To have wheels this size sandblasted, chemical cleaned, and powdercoated my normal pricing is $70 ea. Which is good price in my area, and from what I read on other powder coating forums, a great price in general.

Stock wheels get a bad name sometimes, but in the case of the super coupe, they shouldn't. What you get with the stock wheels is timeless good looks, decently light weight, and very affordable tire sizes.

To have wheels this size sandblasted, chemical cleaned, and powdercoated my normal pricing is $70 ea. Which is good price in my area, and from what I read on other powder coating forums, a great price in general.

Stock wheels get a bad name sometimes, but in the case of the super coupe, they shouldn't. What you get with the stock wheels is timeless good looks, decently light weight, and very affordable tire sizes.

I agree and your prices are are on the low side of what I have been seeing here as well

Back