Removing SC/MP Inlet with EGR

95_XR7

Honestly, this is irritating. I've never had an issue taking anything off the car. Unfortunately, this is the FIRST SC I've had that's actually retained the EGR while using an MP Inlet.

I've removed the throttle cable bracket, all attached hardware to the TB, all three SC mounting bolts, and all vacuum hoses. I'm still unable to remove the SC, as it feels bolted down underneath the TB. The only thing I can see even providing resistance is the Bypass Rubber, one vacuum hose (the bottom one on the MP Inlet, and the EGR.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated?

:rolleyes:

-Corey

Did you remove the 2 bolts on the EGR? They are little buggers to get to. Especially the bolt near the center of the engine.

I always remove the passenger cowl plastic and use a 1/4 drive and a 10mm socket to get the 2 bolts for egr off.

I always remove the passenger cowl plastic and use a 1/4 drive and a 10mm socket to get the 2 bolts for egr off.

This was exactly what I was looking for. Trying to search from my phone is a bit of an issue. So more than likely I'm gonna just delete it. Such a ~~~~.

-Corey

Back