Parts From Wrecked 91 SC

jc91sc

Was just forced to junk my 91 SC after my brother got her sandwiched between a rig and a 6ft concrete highway divider **of COURSE he's perfectly fine, though**. I had it for almost 11yrs, and was about to try and get it back in A-1 condition, but alas...not in the plans anymore. Here are some things I was able to snatch before the insurance company came and got it. Prices are somewhat negotiable. If the pricing is off, I'm open to that expression. Better to sell them than they sit and rot. All prices will be less shipping unless specified, and I will try to use the USPS flat rate boxes for most of the items Email or PM if interested.

EARLY STYLE M90 BLOWER Asking $125 SHIPPED
(purchased on the forums about 2yrs ago...I have only put about 3000miles on it since I've had it. Still gave FULL boost when removed)

Early Style Blower Inlet Asking $25

Blower Top & Top Intercooler Hose (Stock) Asking $25

Cobra Front CALIPERS (Missing Caliper Brackets) Asking $100 SHIPPED
(Calipers ALONE...no rotors included)

Stock IC Tubes (full set) Asking $35

Stock SC Intercooler Asking $25

TCI Streetfighter Torque Converter Part#432800 Asking $100 SHIPPED

Tranny Cooler 15"x6"x1" Asking $25

Tensioners w/ upgraded Mustang Cobra Tensioner Pulleys (Painted Red) Asking $25 For the Set Of 3

Dual Gauge Pod Primered Asking $35

Motorcraft Alternator (OEM unit purchased in 2008, but only about 6000miles on it) Asking $25

Magnecor Wires *BRAND NEW* Asking $60 SHIPPED

Current Red Door Panels Asking $50/ea (Great condition, but have Tweeter mount holes in each)

Current Red Fold-Down Rear Seat Asking $80 (bottom in GREAT condition! Top also in good condition, but does have sun bleaching on top)

Clear Corner Lenses (89-93 Style) **BRAND NEW** Asking $50 SHIPPED

Pics of ALL Parts:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/curry762000/sets/72157625404914791/

Contact either by PM or email to: curry762000@yahoo.com

James E.

Last edited:
NEW PRICING!!!!
Need this stuff gone so if there's anything you're interested in, LET ME KNOW!!!

James E.

Back