Interior pics of my new 45k mile 1994 SC

more pics! :D Yes that is the driver's seat! Outside pics to come when the friggen rain stops long enough to wash it.

Last edited:
OK teaser pic of the exterior.. she needs a bath and some wax!

Attachments

• 278604_240653995958419_100000414606294_840647_7786649_o.jpg
    278604_240653995958419_100000414606294_840647_7786649_o.jpg
    366.3 KB · Views: 214
i couldnt own it. i would drive it till the wheels fell off... and then i would be hated. :D pretty car though.

the last time the oil was changed was march 2007, and its only gone 600 miles since them.. Naturally i changed it anyway :)

I've put about 600 miles on it in the past two weeks! just can't stop driving it, but even with full coverage i'm terrified someone is going to hit it. insurance probably would total it pretty easy, as they base its value on other 94 thunderbirds...:mad:

Nice car Jeramie.

David

David, remember that sickness we were talking about with these cars? Yep.. I just can't seem to get away from them. I think i'll be keeping this one for awhile..

Even considering its low mileage life, there are a few spots where the clearcoat is getting thin.. What is it with these cars?? That sucks! But the interior and completely rust free undercarriage make up for it i suppose.

Don't make it a garage Queen; drive it until you get sick of it. These cars are made to be driven and looked at, not collect dust.

Nice car, once I get these stinking heads squared away we should get all the Colorado folks together and have our own personal shoot out. :D

David, remember that sickness we were talking about with these cars? Yep.. I just can't seem to get away from them. I think i'll be keeping this one for awhile..

Even considering its low mileage life, there are a few spots where the clearcoat is getting thin.. What is it with these cars?? That sucks! But the interior and completely rust free undercarriage make up for it i suppose.

Yeah I remember...I'm still suffering from it. No matter how much I do to these cars, I never seem to be done.

David

the last time the oil was changed was march 2007, and its only gone 600 miles since them.. Naturally i changed it anyway :)

I've put about 600 miles on it in the past two weeks! just can't stop driving it, but even with full coverage i'm terrified someone is going to hit it. insurance probably would total it pretty easy, as they base its value on other 94 thunderbirds...:mad:

mine was almost totaled like 5 years ago.. did 1800 in damage.. they said it was over that total mark but it was in to good of shape to total.. so i got lucky.

Jeramie,

That is a beautiful SC. I remember you and a couple of other Colorado guys that used to post a lot on the old SCCoSW forum. There was another guy that lives in Sterling, and makes SC decals. As I remember, there was a Denver meet, too. I had my SC then, but I didn't know about it, or I would have stopped by the hotel.

It would be great to get the Colorado guys together for an afternoon. It wouldn't have to be anything too formal. We could just meet somewhere, have a couple beers, and take some pics.

JV

JV - that sounds great! Send me a private message with your email address, and I can include you in some of our Colorado discussions. It is very informal, but we have a lot of fun!

Jeramie

Jeramie,

That is a beautiful SC. I remember you and a couple of other Colorado guys that used to post a lot on the old SCCoSW forum. There was another guy that lives in Sterling, and makes SC decals. As I remember, there was a Denver meet, too. I had my SC then, but I didn't know about it, or I would have stopped by the hotel.

It would be great to get the Colorado guys together for an afternoon. It wouldn't have to be anything too formal. We could just meet somewhere, have a couple beers, and take some pics.

JV

That's two of us from Aurora. I forget the gentlemen’s name that stopped by for the DIS the other day, was that you? We could do the Sonic Drive thru Friday night car show over on Tower and Hampden. I do believe it’s open to the public to show off your car. We could take over the parking lot with Supercoupes! :D:eek:

No, that wasn't me. The Sonic Drive In on Friday sounds good. I live pretty close to it, but I've never been to the Friday cruise night.

JV

So we have:

Bryce - 95 SC 5 speed - Aurora
Paul - 95 SC auto - Arvada
Jeramie - 94 SC auto - Westminster
Jim - 94 SC 5 speed - Aurora
Stephen - 94 SC auto - Arvada
Tony McColl - 94 LX v8 - Ft. Collins (I think)
Mike - 93 SC auto - Thornton
Scott - 92 SC 5 speed - Federal Heights
Todd - 92 SC auto - Sterling
Jonathon (aka Max) 92 LX auto - Littleton
David - 91 SC 5 speed - Littleton
Harry Schutt - 1990 SC auto - Aurora (I think)

12 people! That is insane for Colorado! If I'm missing anyone, speak up!

Back