Gillette Stadium Every other Thursday. Meet.

ricardoa1

Anyone want to hang out at this event. I went down with one of my cars. It was a cool spot lots of cars. They do it every other Thursday.

I want to see if any guys want to pull up, It starts at 4pm or so, And people start to bail at sunset for the most part.

I'm up for it, only about 10 minutes from me. Let me know when you're thinking of going and we can meet up before and head in together.

Hope you don't mind hanging with an LX! :p

Joe

Ill be shotting for this thurs I dont think it will rain. Ill be pulling around 5pm

I can PM you my cell if you want to meet. Ill be bringing the blue car this time.

Ricardo,

I got home from the Cape yesterday afternoon, still planning on heading down tonight? Maybe we can meet up in the Honeydew Donuts lot and head in together.

Joe

Yeah I was planning on going still. I get home from work around 4:30pm I live in Dedham, then I forgot to wash the blue bird so I got to wash it. It should take 10min or so then Ill be heading down. About 15-20min drive

I think 5pm sounds doable for me. I forget where the honey dew donut is but headed down from RT1 north. Ill look for honey dew..

My phone is 781*******3.5.4-------2483 Put those together :D

http://clubs.hemmings.com/frameset.cfm?club=masscruisers

I think 5pm sounds doable for me. I forget where the honey dew donut is but headed down from RT1 north. Ill look for honey dew..
Honey Dew is in the small lot right on the right at the traffic light before Gillette, McDonald's is across the street from it. If you hit the liquor store after McDonald's, you missed it! :p Look for the light blue LX.

Joe

I remember the Hess gas station and the Liq store. I dont like coffee so I never really looked donut shops. LOL. Ill find you :)

Back