SC Subwoofer

rbrown

SC subwoofer. Refurbished.

Any interest?

I have 2 and if they will not sell for the money spent, I ain't spending it.

Couldn't figure where to post this, so here it is.

I am not sure I completely understand... You have 2 sub-woofers available that you have not yet refurbished, and you aren't going to waste your time refurbishing them if they won't sell for the money you will be spending, you won't do it?

Or-- You have already refurbished them and you know what you have into the work, so you are posting them here keeping the price a secret hoping that someone will say they will take them for twice what you have into them?

Might generate more interest if you could post more information on the part you are trying to sell. Maybe a picture, or even what you have done to these to "refurbish" them. Did you pull them from the junkyard, scrub them down with simple green until shiny and call that refurbished? What speaker did you put into them if you did replace that, and what ohm is the replacement speaker? Is the amplifier still attached to the box, and if so is it working?

Finally what are you looking to get out of them as far as a price goes? People will gladly pay you for your time, but are not likely to play a guessing game trying to hit on a price that will not break you.

I am not sure I completely understand... You have 2 sub-woofers available that you have not yet refurbished, and you aren't going to waste your time refurbishing them if they won't sell for the money you will be spending, you won't do it?

Might generate more interest if you could post more information on the part you are trying to sell. Maybe a picture, or even what you have done to these to "refurbish" them. Did you pull them from the junkyard, scrub them down with simple green until shiny and call that refurbished? What speaker did you put into them if you did replace that, and what ohm is the replacement speaker? Is the amplifier still attached to the box, and if so is it working?

Finally what are you looking to get out of them as far as a price goes? People will gladly pay you for your time, but are not likely to play a guessing game trying to hit on a price that will not break you.

Correct on the first part.

These are from cars I own/owned.
Working units with speakers to be replaced. (cone deterioration)

I posted the question because I have not seen much interest in these of late.

Rodney

Back