Front SC seats

Earl

Howdy Folks, I don't post too much over here, I am a regular over at TCCoA for the past ten years or so, and I'm on my third V8 bird...I live in Central TX and I am looking for a set of SC front seats for my car, preferably located here in TX. Condtion of Upholstry does not really matter, but I do need the bolsters, lumbar, and seat track motors to be in good working condition. I am open to the possibility of having some good seats shipped here from where ever they are.

Also, what about SHO seats? Being essentially the same thing, is it possible to make them fold forward for use in a bird? If somebody has a set of good SHO seats they'd be willing to sell, I might be interested in details on those...

thanks!

Earl

Howdy Folks, I don't post too much over here, I am a regular over at TCCoA for the past ten years or so, and I'm on my third V8 bird...I live in Central TX and I am looking for a set of SC front seats for my car, preferably located here in TX. Condtion of Upholstry does not really matter, but I do need the bolsters, lumbar, and seat track motors to be in good working condition. I am open to the possibility of having some good seats shipped here from where ever they are.

Also, what about SHO seats? Being essentially the same thing, is it possible to make them fold forward for use in a bird? If somebody has a set of good SHO seats they'd be willing to sell, I might be interested in details on those...

thanks!

Earl

If you're going to reupholster, why not accept non-SC seats that are full power, with lumbar and bolster?

Just a question.

Because, if you can accept that they weren't in a SC and aren't all leather, there's a few sets at the new U-Pull-It in Nash TX (just west of Texarkana on US82) ... www.uautopullitautoparts.com is the chain's web site.

RwP

If you're going to reupholster, why not accept non-SC seats that are full power, with lumbar and bolster?

Just a question.

Because, if you can accept that they weren't in a SC and aren't all leather, there's a few sets at the new U-Pull-It in Nash TX (just west of Texarkana on US82) ... www.uautopullitautoparts.com is the chain's web site.

RwP

Non sc seats with power bolsters?

Non sc seats with power bolsters?

*shrug*

Saw one LX with tweed seats with a switch in both positions, albeit with the lettering rubbed off, at that U-Pull-It.

Could be a fake. The tweed is a bit rough too. It'll need to be recovered.

I'll get pics when I go buy to grab a set of tires for Ruby (they have a Cutlass with 8/32 on some Toyo Supremes - $13 each with the rim, and I'll get a bit back from the recyclers on the rims ...)

RwP

Back