1993 sc parts for sale

unrapit

I have a 93 sc I am going to part out.It has a spun bearing and I am done putting money into it.It runs but knocks bad.If you need any engine or driveline or interior parts call or text me do not pm me.Let me know what you need and how much you are willing to pay plus shipping.This car is completely rust free!Its white with grey leather.I am located in central Michigan.Like 2.5 hours north of Detroit.Postal code 48891.I would Like to sell it as a whole because its just going to end up being scrapped if I dont.It has the auto trans.You can call or text me at 989-506-3765.If I dont answer leave me a message and let me know what you need and again what you are willing to pay plus shipping..Or text me with the same.Thank You,Brandon

How much for whole car? How soon before you start parting out? I have a 90 but can use some parts from a 93 for upgrades.

Sc wires

Hi i need a complete set of 93 SC trunk mounted abs and Ride control computer wire harnesses with the computers wires from trunk to engine bay no cuts or missing plugs

Back