PDA

View Full Version : Time to get rid of her....

aplvlydrtybird
08-02-2011, 11:13 PM
So the time has come.....been trying to avoid this but, gotta get rid of the car. I do not have any more time/money and have a kid due in October!

So here we are, I will either get rid of the car as a whole(preferred), needs body work, lots... rear quarters rusty and in primer with shaved door handles....or sell off all the performance parts off of it including the turbo set-up.

It is turbocharged (build is here: http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73321 go to towards the end for the more final pics of it) i can get pics of it as it sits too if you want.

If you are seriously interested lmk

I'd like to get $3500 for everything

that includes the whole car, cobra rear diff with lpw cover, turbo set-up tuned to 397hp/509tq on e85 - thats with 60lb injectors, 255 fuel pump, 1.73 rockers, 76mm maf, 70mm tb, sct chip tuned, air suspension, 18 inch wheels. there's more im sure but if your serious i will talk with you more in detail

otherwise if you want something off of the car lmk...it runs just havent had it out this year at all, it is definitely on the back burner

Here is a somewhat recent pic of the car