PDA

View Full Version : still turned off on this site

pro street rich
08-04-2011, 07:00 PM
Well me like a bunch of others missed the deadline for renewal and got turned off.:mad: So as soon as I got home on the first I sent in my cash using pay pal.:D. Now four days later it is still off..:eek::confused:... Any one else run into this or is there some other deal going on here.:confused:..Just was wondering,:confused::confused: I did P.M. Pat about this on Wed night, no reply there either.:rolleyes::mad:...Rich

neverfastenough
08-04-2011, 07:03 PM
Mine was instant. paid and done.

fturner
08-04-2011, 08:56 PM
Well me like a bunch of others missed the deadline for renewal and got turned off.:mad: So as soon as I got home on the first I sent in my cash using pay pal.:D. Now four days later it is still off..:eek::confused:... Any one else run into this or is there some other deal going on here.:confused:..Just was wondering,:confused::confused: I did P.M. Pat about this on Wed night, no reply there either.:rolleyes::mad:...Rich

Did you use the site features to register and pay, or did you send a paypal like the old way?

Fraser

ecyrbh
08-04-2011, 08:56 PM
Just did mine,I'm able to see all of the areas instantly,using the site features,with PayPal....

the-big-e
08-04-2011, 09:25 PM
When I did mine, it was instantaneous....:D

pro street rich
08-04-2011, 10:13 PM
Did you use the site features to register and pay, or did you send a paypal like the old way?

Fraser

I followed the site steps and did it with pay pal. The site said that it was for sccoa?? not sure why and still nothing from the people in charge... Lets see if it comes up on friday....Rich

pro street rich
08-04-2011, 10:15 PM
Bank shows that the cash was taken out of the account... Now we will have to see what happens....Oh well it has been slow on here so I don't think I am missing too much.....Rich

pro street rich
08-04-2011, 10:20 PM
Thanks to who ever turned me back on. It just popped up and everything is now working, thanks again. Next year I will have to watch it closer so I don't fall behind....Thanks again.....Rich

Pat DiPersia
08-05-2011, 07:56 AM
Rich,

I hate to say, but have a little patience. You can't start complaining that I didn't respond to your PM within 24 hours. Come on. . . Really?

As for your membership, no one here did anything. You paid via e-check through Paypal, and my understanding is that is NOT instant. I don't know how Paypal handles that, but I guess it takes a day or two.

Anyway, glad it's working.

the-big-e
08-05-2011, 08:53 AM
I've sold parts through paypal's e-check program.....

It does take a few days for the funds to clear.....

fturner
08-05-2011, 08:57 AM
Paypal won't notify the site software that a payment has been made until it has actually cleared. Echeques take a few days as mentioned which is why it didn't activate right away.

Fraser