Part number for OEM JBL Rear Speakers

Drummer

What is the part number for the stock rear JBL speakers for my 90? Checked the posts and can't seem to find anything. Putting a Blaupunkt Memphis head unit in and a Pioneer 3 band Parametric EQ with 2 500 watt Kicker amps (1 for the front and one for the rear) and a 1000 watt Kicker mono amp for the sub. Thanks

Well I currently don't have the part number available for the JBL rear enclosed speakers, but I do beleive that a "500 watt Kicker amp for the rear speakers may be way too much power for just the rear speakers. Just thought I would share that with you.
Good Luck
:)

Gotta love the built in high-pass cross-over the stock speaker setup though. Just add a sub for bass and you don't have to worry about distortion :)

Alan, its time to ditch the 20yr old speakers. The rears are the only factory ones left in mine and they are the weak link.

Best I can get is a reference number of 18808, which if the dealer has any they can match by that.

Last edited:
F1SF-19A068-AA This is the number on the back of all four of mine. 1993 JBL with factory sub.

benny

Last edited:
From my estimating system at work for a 1990;

standard speaker E9S7188081
premium speaker XF1Z18808AA
jbl speaker F1SZ18808A

Kyle

Back