PDA

View Full Version : Shootout Hotel info

David Neibert
08-18-2011, 01:15 PM
Accommodations:

Both hotels share the same parking lot and this is the same place we stayed a few years ago.

Fairfield Inn
2500 Paramount Place
Fairborn, OH 45324
(937) 427-0800

Hampton Inn
2550 Paramount Place
Fairborn, OH 45324
(937) 429-5505

For reservations call one of the above listed numbers. Our group is "SC Shootout".

Group rate is $89/night all rooms. Most rooms are double beds but if you don't need a double bed please ask for a single bed so as to save the double beds for those who need them.
35 rooms have been reserved for the Sept. 23th to 25th between the two hotels. If you want to stay longer (Sunday night) then you'll want to book early!

See this link for more Shootout info.

http://www.sc-shootout.com/EventInfo2011.htm

David

Kurt K
08-18-2011, 01:46 PM
Apparently the contract isn't in the Fairfield's computer system yet. I was advised to call back tomorrow or Saturday.

kenewagner
08-18-2011, 01:58 PM
Accommodations:

Both hotels share the same parking lot and this is the same place we stayed a few years ago.

Fairfield Inn
2500 Paramount Place
Fairborn, OH 45324
(937) 427-0800

Hampton Inn
2550 Paramount Place
Fairborn, OH 45324
(937) 429-5505

For reservations call one of the above listed numbers. Our group is "SC Shootout".

Group rate is $89/night all rooms. Most rooms are double beds but if you don't need a double bed please ask for a single bed so as to save the double beds for those who need them.
35 rooms have been reserved for the Sept. 23th to 25th between the two hotels. If you want to stay longer (Sunday night) then you'll want to book early!

See this link for more Shootout info.

http://www.sc-shootout.com/EventInfo2011.htm

David

Hampton has no double beds and Fairfield is confused and couldnt seem to book me a room. They said I now have a reservation but didnt even take my credit card information:confused:

Ken

Ira R.
08-18-2011, 02:11 PM
Well you certainly aren't going to not follow up on that, even if they gave you a confirmation number right?

I too spoke with the Fairfield Inn about an hour ago and was promised a call back after the lady I spoke with had a chance to "speak to someone" about our group info. Apparently it isn't in the computer yet.

Ira

kenewagner
08-18-2011, 02:50 PM
Well you certainly aren't going to not follow up on that, even if they gave you a confirmation number right?

I too spoke with the Fairfield Inn about an hour ago and was promised a call back after the lady I spoke with had a chance to "speak to someone" about our group info. Apparently it isn't in the computer yet.

Ira

I called back and they didnt have me in the system. Now I am with a reservation # and everything so I in for the shootout. I think they got is together and hopefully everyone will have smooth sailing:D

Ken

Quik95SC
08-18-2011, 03:37 PM
Just made my reservation at Fairfield Inn and the lady (Rebecca) could not find a listing for our group anywhere. It seems we are not listed in there system as a group with blocked off rooms.

She was however able to search and find another reservation using the SC as a search option and found it, but again we are not listed as a group in there system.

Not sure about Hampton Inn. Rebecca said there is no way to really fix it, other than to hope some of the "good" desk clerks no how to search and find the informaiton to get the room at the group rate.

Jusy some FYI.

See you all soon...................hopefully!

Smitty

Ira R.
08-18-2011, 03:37 PM
Well they certainly don't have it together yet, but they're getting there. Reservation made, group rate guaranteed even though they still don't have the group in the system.

So I guess I'm coming too.

Ira

kenewagner
08-18-2011, 03:57 PM
Well they certainly don't have it together yet, but they're getting there. Reservation made, group rate guaranteed even though they still don't have the group in the system.

So I guess I'm coming too.

Ira

You better be there;) We need more whitehair wisdom sort of guys there:D And when you leave make sure you drop by and pick up Damon, dont you guys live next door to each other?

Ken

Ira R.
08-18-2011, 04:00 PM
Whitehair wisdom? That's funny. You mean old, fat and slow right?? lol

Well, in Nebraska I guess we would be considered neighbors, but here in THE CITY we're probably about 30 minutes from each other. lol

Ira

kenewagner
08-18-2011, 04:11 PM

Well, in Nebraska I guess we would be considered neighbors, but here in THE CITY we're probably about 30 minutes from each other. lol

Ira

30 minutes in NY city is like 2 or 3 blocks isnt it:rolleyes:

kenewagner
08-18-2011, 04:22 PM

Ira

Double post

David Neibert
08-18-2011, 04:42 PM
I just booked my room at the Hampton Inn...No problem, very smooth transaction.

David

rzimmerl
08-22-2011, 10:17 AM
I booked mine also at the Hampton without a problem.

TSC89
08-22-2011, 10:24 AM
Just booked my room at the Fairfield.

ricardoa1
08-22-2011, 10:48 AM
Anyone want to get a double with me. I do need a Cott for my friend thats coming. But you get to sleep on the nice bed ofcourse.

PM me if interested. I dont smell too bad, and dont snore.

Money just became tight as usual for me.. :rolleyes: , Or maybe I am just cheap. :o

SCrazy
08-22-2011, 05:56 PM
Im booked at the Fairfield

Jeff Bratton
08-22-2011, 09:17 PM
Made my reservations for friday and saturday nights at the Hampton as well.... looking forward to seeing everyone again!

mellbutler
08-22-2011, 11:38 PM
same here for the hampton!!! Fri and sat also:)

ricardoa1
09-01-2011, 09:44 AM
Still looking for a roomie.

OxmanWI
09-01-2011, 06:22 PM
Still looking for a roomie.

I just got a room at the Hampton, but it's a king. I can change it to a double queen. Let me know!

neverfastenough
09-01-2011, 06:35 PM
Hampton is full, just called. hes calling me back if he can figure something out

neverfastenough
09-01-2011, 06:40 PM
Got me in, guy that did it said hed be there tomorrow night also, said "i can make things happen" and if someone gets stuck to try calling now or tomorrow night.

Corey

DrFishbone
09-11-2011, 01:36 AM
mmmm... missed the group rate. :rolleyes:

Got in at the Fairfield for $99/night though. :)

ricardoa1
09-11-2011, 01:23 PM
I just got a room at the Hampton, but it's a king. I can change it to a double queen. Let me know!

I just noticed you post. I am interested, as i stated i got a friend, just need floor space to sleep. If you can still switch that be great. We will split it three ways. Pm me

OxmanWI
09-11-2011, 04:44 PM
I just noticed you post. I am interested, as i stated i got a friend, just need floor space to sleep. If you can still switch that be great. We will split it three ways. Pm me

I'll call right now and ask and update

Update: They changed it to a double queen. I'll send you a PM

Robertp
09-18-2011, 03:57 PM
Looks like I'll be staying were we did last year cause these sorry a$$ hotel people, I called a little bit ago she said we got rooms on any floor this is at fairfeild, any how I had a semi emergency wife sisters car died any how I call back talk to some one else and the dumb jack a$$ said all we got is queen, so I want be around much at the event

Robert

David Neibert
09-18-2011, 11:47 PM
Looks like I'll be staying were we did last year cause these sorry a$$ hotel people, I called a little bit ago she said we got rooms on any floor this is at fairfeild, any how I had a semi emergency wife sisters car died any how I call back talk to some one else and the dumb jack a$$ said all we got is queen, so I want be around much at the event

Robert

Robert,

Why does the hotel only having queen beds, mean you won't be around much at the event ?? If you need more space a roll away bed can sometimes be supplied by hotel or you can pick up an air matress at Walmart.

David

Robertp
09-19-2011, 09:18 AM
Because I've got 4 people coming with me, it's just the point that someone Lyed and that really pisses me off, I got one up the street, I'm in severe knee pain so I want be doing much walking at all, it's to the point my good knee is just tired but I'm coming, knee surgery is the 28th this will be my second surgery the first idiot just made it worse, but I really wanna be there I should have a room on the first floor but we will see

David Neibert
09-19-2011, 04:10 PM
Because I've got 4 people coming with me, it's just the point that someone Lyed and that really pisses me off, I got one up the street, I'm in severe knee pain so I want be doing much walking at all, it's to the point my good knee is just tired but I'm coming, knee surgery is the 28th this will be my second surgery the first idiot just made it worse, but I really wanna be there I should have a room on the first floor but we will see

Robert,

Glad to hear your still attending. Hope they do a better job fixing your knee this time around. I've got a problem with one of my feet but I'm afraid to let the orthopedioc surgeon start cutting on me. Heard too many horror stories about unnecessary operations.

See you this weekend.

David

KYSal
09-20-2011, 11:59 PM
Got us a room at
Homewood Suites by Hilton Dayton-Fairborn (Wright Patterson)
2750 Presidential Dr.
Fairborn, OH
Tel: 1 937-429-0600

Located right behind the other two hotels. Got it for $119 it's a king suite with kitchenette and a pull out on the sofa. Yes we were late registering at hotels...because the GUYS didn't do it :rolleyes: and I get in trouble for "planning to much" :eek:

CMac89
09-21-2011, 12:32 AM
Got us a room at
Homewood Suites by Hilton Dayton-Fairborn (Wright Patterson)
2750 Presidential Dr.
Fairborn, OH
Tel: 1 937-429-0600

Located right behind the other two hotels. Got it for $119 it's a king suite with kitchenette and a pull out on the sofa. Yes we were late registering at hotels...because the GUYS didn't do it :rolleyes: and I get in trouble for "planning to much" :eek:

I still need a hotel, too. Is that per night? That's tooo priiicceeeyyy!

BLOWN38
09-21-2011, 09:42 AM

I might have space in my room if someone doesn't show up.

CMac89
09-21-2011, 11:17 AM
I might have space in my room if someone doesn't show up.

I'll have a buddy with me and I'm not down to spoon with dudes. You think they have those portable beds still? I would be down if we can get one of those.

Kurt K
09-21-2011, 01:37 PM
...and I'm not down to spoon with dudes.

I thought you let Micah and Tony into the room a couple of years ago so you could spoon.:rolleyes:

CMac89
09-21-2011, 01:53 PM
I thought you let Micah and Tony into the room a couple of years ago so you could spoon.:rolleyes:

Even if it sounded good, on paper, being the middle spoon is the worst kind of spoon.

KYSal
09-21-2011, 02:28 PM

Have you even been around the "Big Guy" when he doesn't get good sleep? Vvvvvvery grumpy. Worth every penny. :D

BLOWN38
09-21-2011, 02:32 PM
I am bringing along an air matress.;)

CMac89
09-21-2011, 03:27 PM
Cool. So I can plan on splitting a room with my nemesis?

BLOWN38
09-21-2011, 04:03 PM
Cool. So I can plan on splitting a room with my nemesis?

As of now I think there are spose to be 4 people in my room. If one doesn't get his chit straight then there will be 2, cause he is bringing his GF.

I guess I won't be in the room friday night, cause I'll be helping cook the pig.:D

I don't see why 1 more can't cram in if need be. Its a king bed so there is pleny of room to stay away from a spoon situation. But just remember I'm the great white ninja.:cool:

nickleman60
09-21-2011, 05:35 PM
Casey,
I have a room at the Fairfield Inn with 2 double beds. I'll split the cost if you don't snore.............:eek:

r429460
09-22-2011, 09:04 PM
I snore and I'm sleeping in my king bed on a 45* angle.