Kind of silent around here lately, what's everyone working on?

al35thsc

Well? Where has everyone gonne off to? What is everyone doing or having done to their cars?

I have been getting a LOT of help from Mike (35th SC) and have had a shift kit (Trans-Go stiffest setting), fuel pump (250 lph walbro), and a snout seal installed. Currently working on getting Powered By Mike sticker or a Debreceni Racing logo somewhere :D

Also, I bought some wider tires for the back (255-50-zr16's) Rest of the maintenance and mods are going insurely but steadily. I plan to run a strong 14 in the next season, so for now, I gotta get this thing running PURR-fectly.

Earlier on in the next year, the car will be getting all of the stock exhaust cutt off of it and some hi flo cats, after that a 10% and larger maf. With that and what I hav now, I will have a quick enough car for my taste and will be concerning myself with more cosmetic fixes.

Al

too quiet...

My wife and I spent the weekend camping at Two Harbors, Catalina (NE corner of the island). I've been trying to catch up on paperwork since then. I am finally ready to go ahead and start rounding up parts for the clutch. I think the fuel pump will have to wait a bit but I think I will go ahead and dump the diff bushings while I have the pumpkin down. I hoped to see about getting a ripper while I have the tranny sitting on the floor but only the checkbook really knows how far I will get into it;) Is there still a plan for you guys this weekend? I know I'm not one of the "privaledged few" with your cell # but if this weekend frees up at all on my end, I love to join you guys for a mini-tech meet. Let me know!

Anthony

Last edited:
hey all

Yea it has, Im in the process of upgrading my suspension. Im in on the group by for the esm pulley too. I would assume everyone is busy working on their cars for summer time :) If you guys are working on cars i'd love to lend a hand and learn.

OH... a don't know a little of this a little of that.
Sold one SC fixin up the wife new 93....other than that I'm not talkin:p

Kurt Sr

Lance,
Good to hear you made it home without "any" troubles. Though it took 3hrs to clean up that (3) car wreck infront of our place just before you pulled out.

Wendy (and Kurt)

I'll talk: I have been racing Kurt in my 93, he looks so cute in my rear view mirror :D

Last edited:
Secrecy among friends....tssk tssk tssssk. Fine then! I won't let anyone in on my plutonium injection, wait i think i just did!

Al

why?

How come everyone is so hush hush on what they are doing ? or is everyone just ignoring me lol.

They all want to get cowpaties at Bakersfield.

Seriously, most of them want to be the fastest in California, while Ron still just WANTS to be faster than me.

While others don't want everyone to know they are using NAWZ

Al

oh

oh okay, i was beginning to feel a lil alienated. i wish i could get with you guys and work on my car too. i punk out on fixing the sc cuz i dont know anyone could help if i got stuck.

Ask and you shall receive. I do post whenever I will be at Mike's. He is a very good mechanic when it comes to the SC's and any other car for that matter. Drop him a line!

Al

cool

but whos mike :-( any plans coming up to work on the sc's ?? i have bolt ons coming and i'd like to turn her up. i have loads of tools, jacks all minus a damn garage !

Hell, bolt ons I can help you with let me know when you get the parts and exactly what you ordered. No garage needed.

Mike is "35thsc" he's not much of a post whore, but he is a true SCCoSC guru/member/tech genious.

Al

really ?!

I really appreciate that. I dont think the pulley will be shipped until nov4th or something like that thanks to some late payments on the group buy.

oh

And i forgot roller rockers and mustang headers. My manifolds are warped and sound nasty when im on the gas.. constant fluttering

Back