WTB: Air dam 94-95 style

90coug

I'm looking for the air dam that sits on the front valance of the '94 - '95 style Supercoupes and maybe even the LX's. Here is a picture,

Thanks,

airdam-1.jpg

I know you've been looking for this part for a while. They can be a pain to find. You're best bet is keep visiting the local junkyards for new arrivals. I was able to use alot of duct tape, washers & phillips head screws to make mine work. The car ran nice & hot on the freeway without it. So waiting for one in good shape wasn't gonna cut it. I still haven't found one here in almost 3 months!

Yea your best bet is to get one at a junkyard. I use this site http://www.car-part.com/ whenever looking for somthing in a yard. They can be found I should know, there arent many tbirds in my area and I found a yard that had a 94 lx and I pulled the air dam from it and they let me have it for 10 bucks so it was well worth the time put in to find it.

It's a tuff part to find, I combed the yards a few weekends ago and the few birds (in those years) I did find had them all ripped off.

Maybe if we knew the part number I could see if Greensales or someone had them in stock still.

Back