my exhaust video clip

That sounds like it will definatley pass the smog check! I doubt they will even crack the hood or look at the underside!

Is this a street car? Sounds petty raspy.. How did you do it? Is it a true dual setup? Resonator? Number of mufflers?

the link has a brief description...110 LS cam, Kooks midlengths, dual high flow cats (not sure brand), small dual in/out magnaflow muffler in place of the resonator, and dual 2.5" piping all the way out the center rear

it almost sound like a small displacement v8 at idle but revved up it is a whole different sound

here are pics of the underside

Attachments

• exhaust1.jpg
    exhaust1.jpg
    281.7 KB · Views: 65
  • exhaust2.jpg
    exhaust2.jpg
    216.5 KB · Views: 63
the link has a brief description...110 LS cam, Kooks midlengths, dual high flow cats (not sure brand), small dual in/out magnaflow muffler in place of the resonator, and dual 2.5" piping all the way out the center rear

it almost sound like a small displacement v8 at idle but revved up it is a whole different sound

here are pics of the underside

Different good or different not so good ?

I think different good...you know when a Lamborghini or Ferrari punch it out near you but you can't see it? You know it's bad a$$ even though you can't see it...it is a lot like that...it has got its own sound

The only negative aspect is that cruising long distance like a few hours is slightly tough but my fiancé never complains and that's what ear plugs are for :)

I think different good...you know when a Lamborghini or Ferrari punch it out near you but you can't see it? You know it's bad a$$ even though you can't see it...it is a lot like that...it has got its own sound

The only negative aspect is that cruising long distance like a few hours is slightly tough but my fiancé never complains and that's what ear plugs are for :)

Ear plugs so you dont have to listen to the woman ? :D

There is a Lamborghini around the corner from my house .. you can hear that car coming and going for a LONG time, its really loud - nothing I have heard compares to that sound.

- Dan

yeah lol not saying that it compares to the loudness or sound but that it compares to that experience...if I was throttling away from your house you would probably hear me getting on the Campbell ave

I played with a new gt500 leaving my bros house on Adler Ave in campbell and he called me to ask where I was cause he could still hear me over the gt500 when we were on San Thomas xprwy

Back