PDA

View Full Version : The official attendance Roster:

XR7 Dave
08-26-2011, 09:44 AM
Here is the list of SC enthusiasts already registered!

David and Kathy Neibert --- Pro --- Looking for that 9 sec time slip!
Brian and Jennifer Oatway --- Pro Street -- looks to be an 11.50 index contender
Richard Pingol --- Mod 3 -- Returning low 12 second mod motor challenger
Ira Robinson --- Super Stock --- Finally moved up to the big leagues with the big dogs....
Ken Wagner --- Pro Street --- another 11 second newbie here looking to make a name for himself
Casey McCarty --- Elite Street --- Will it run long enough to compete?
Jeff Bratton --- Car Show --- The garage queen.......
Josh and Trisha Garringer --- Mod 2 --- Repeat offender looking to run in the high 12's
Kurt and Jennifer Kreisz --- Pro Street --- Repeat customer with a shiny new grill.
David and Connie Dalke --- Super Stock --- Still trying to break out of the 14's.....
Robert and Marion Cotter --- Mod 2 --- Another Shootout junkie who just can't get enough
Rodney and Bryce Bushong --- Mod 2 --- Proof that Teal SC's can race!
Matt and Danielle Haub --- Mod 2 --- Looks like Mod 2 is going to be the hot seat this year
Ryan Zimmerly --- Pro Street --- Nevermind, Pro Street is going to rule again
Melissa Butler --- Mod 1 --- Someone had to do it - Yaayyy for Mod 1!
Jim Sanderson --- Car Show --- SC Shootout's #1 supporter.
Corey Binkiewicz --- Pro Street --- Proof that turbo cars do run
Brian St. Pierre --- Mod 2 --- The race is on - which class will be bigger, Pro Street or Mod 2?
Alan and Becky Brown --- ET --- Gotta be different. Maybe we can talk him into a heads up class???
Mitchel Nichols --- Elite Street --- The nitrous junkie returns.
Mike Siska --- Outlaw --- The Shootout's first 10 sec returns.
Chris Vining --- Outlaw --- Stepping up to the big times...
Sam Young --- Mod 1 --- That makes 2!
Shane Glynn --- ET --- Nascar meets NHRA
John Peters --- ET --- The big bad lincoln...
Damon Baumann --- Car Show --- Pretty in Teal....
Kevin McMahan --- Mod 3 --- Another mod motor entry...
Ryan Ruvolo --- Pro Street --- Turdblow extraordinaire.
James Smith --- Mod 2 --- Mod 3 wannabe
Alan Stewart --- Super Stock --- Ya right
Tony Serno --- Mod 3 --- Slacker
John Ludorf --- Pro Street --- The Canadian wildcard
Ricardo Alfonseca --- Mod 1 --- Taking the easy way out.
Richelle Huizinga --- Car Show --- Taking it easy first time out.
Mikki Crnojevic --- Mod 2 --- Cobra powa!
Sally Arnold --- Mod 2 --- Back to defend the crown.
Rod Maksimovich --- Mod 3 --- This one just keeps getting faster.
Will Smith --- Mod 1 --- The sandbagger.
Chris Davis --- Mod 2 --- Registered prior to the event.
Robert Steffen --- Car Show --- Playing it safe...
Dan Thornsberry --- Car Show --- One for the money, two for the show.
Paul Gearhart --- Mod 3 --- Doing work son!
Andrew Garman --- Mod 1 --- Oldie but goodie
Chris Lazzo --- Pro --- Warbird!
Jason Miller --- Pro Street --- Aka Waldo...
Joe Bessard --- Car Show --- Pretty boy.
Mike Stirgill --- Car Show --- Ditto
Dave McKelvey --- Car Show --- x2
Jack Harvey --- Car Show ---Dirtybird - please. :rolleyes:
Robert Pearson --- Pro Street---Mod motor challenger
Scott Long --- Car Show---The Shanksta
Mike Bennett --- Pro Street --- New challenger...
Kevin Leitem --- Pro --- He's back my friends!
Sarah Lichtsinn --- Mod 2 --- Watch out Sally.

Keep 'em comin!

CMac89
08-26-2011, 09:52 AM
I was dumb and was thinking NHRA SuperStock. You tricked me!

DrFishbone
08-26-2011, 12:37 PM
Jeff Bratton --- Car Show --- The garage queen.......

lol...Jeff, I'll have to find and give you a new transmission, so you loose your excuse! :D

Or is your lack of desire to race now because of the frightening autocross ride last year? :eek::)

David Neibert
08-26-2011, 01:20 PM
1) Super Stock:....14.499 - 13.900.
2) Mod 1:.............13.899 - 13.300.
3) Mod 2:.............13.299 - 12.700.
4) Mod 3:.............12.699 - 12.100.
5) Pro Street:.......12.099 - 11.500.
6) Elite Street:..... 11.499 - 10.900.
7) Outlaw:............10.899 - 10.300.
8) Pro:.................10.299 - 9.600.
9) Bracket ET:

Dave,

Outlaw is a little too slow for this car, please change me to the Pro class.

David

Ira R.
08-26-2011, 04:34 PM
Dave,

David

[cough][cough]rollbar[cough][cough]

:p :D LOL

Miller
08-26-2011, 08:07 PM
Ira, your running super stock ???? thats no fun for me!

Ira R.
08-26-2011, 08:37 PM
Ira, your running super stock ???? thats no fun for me!

Oh hell, right now I don't even know if the car will run fast enough for that class!

Ira

Miller
08-26-2011, 09:44 PM
what! your bringing that borinnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggg red car ??? i wanted to race you for the NY championship! your duckin me !

nickleman60
08-27-2011, 08:18 AM
Dave,

David

David,
How in the world can you feel even remotely safe running that fast without a rollbar? To be honest, if I ran the track you wouldn't be allowed to run. It's one thing to barely be faster than the time required for a rollbar but another to be 1.5 seconds faster. I'm not picking on you by no means but this is a major safety concern for all.

neverfastenough
08-27-2011, 12:07 PM
Pro Street is looking hardcore this year:cool:

nickleman60
08-27-2011, 12:28 PM
I thought I selected elite street? I guess I can slowwww it down to race Kurt or Corey......:p

Just kidding Kurt, I have no idea what I can run run with the rollbar and extra weight, might have to bump up the nitrous to a 125 shot........:eek:

mellbutler
08-27-2011, 02:21 PM
how are the reg numbers looking? I have been promoting the shootout on fb groups

Dirtyd0g
08-27-2011, 04:35 PM
I actually want to do a heads up class however I registered bracket et just because I really have no clue where the car will run. I haven't taken it to the track. I have a good guess but maybe it will surprise me. If I get caught up in time I might swap the motor to one setup for a little giggle gas. Not looking good at this time however.
Alan

Jeff Bratton
08-27-2011, 11:00 PM
lol...Jeff, I'll have to find and give you a new transmission, so you loose your excuse! :D

Or is your lack of desire to race now because of the frightening autocross ride last year? :eek::)

Yup, diffently needing a bullet proof tranny for my DD.

Oh, and yeah, autocross didn't help out either.... I still think my pants are still wet from that! lol....

OxmanWI
08-28-2011, 07:05 PM
Registered and paid. The wife can not make it, so it will just be me. I have a question, if I don't finish my Thunderbird in time I can still race my Lightning correct? Car show too?

Thanks,

Josh

BLOWN38
08-28-2011, 08:17 PM
Registered and paid. The wife can not make it, so it will just be me. I have a question, if I don't finish my Thunderbird in time I can still race my Lightning correct? Car show too?

Thanks,

Josh

You can still race the lightning in the brackets, but no car show.

Quik95SC
08-29-2011, 11:07 PM
No where near ready.

Stuck in Atlanta for work and I won't get back until the 3rd of Sept.

Still have to put in the new steering rack, A/C Delete, reseal the Transmission pan and of course,...............
Put the stupid engine back in, all 2 weeks before the shootout!!

A few more goodies as well, but those will wait until shootout time to reveal. ;)

Sounds about normal really!

See you all there!

Smitty

CMac89
08-30-2011, 01:05 AM
Maaannn I hope I can make it out of Elite Street. Definitely need to keep it together first, though.

coolhand
08-30-2011, 06:08 AM
Just want to wish everyone good luck at the ShootOut this year. My son is getting married that weekend, so I am not sure ditching that would be such a good idea. Have fun everyone.

Matt Leskiw
CoolHand

BLOWN38
08-30-2011, 10:16 AM
Maaannn I hope I can make it out of Elite Street. Definitely need to keep it together first, though.

Hope you can too! We need more competion in Outlaw. I may drop to brackets to dish out some more butt whoopins.:D

See you next time, Matt.

Quik95SC
09-01-2011, 08:07 AM
Hey when is the next update on the attendance roster going to happen anyway?

Dave you slackin! ;) LOL

Smitty

XR7 Dave
09-01-2011, 09:05 AM
Hush you. :p

kenewagner
09-01-2011, 03:37 PM
I dont see Mr Tucks name in the list:confused:

Ken

ricardoa1
09-01-2011, 03:50 PM

Ken

He has been MIA for a while

David Neibert
09-01-2011, 04:11 PM

Ken

I heard from Mike a couple days ago. He is planning to attend, if he can get the car finished in time.

David

kenewagner
09-01-2011, 04:19 PM
I heard from Mike a couple days ago. He is planning to attend, if he can get the car finished in time.

David

Hope so, his is one of my favorite cars to see everyear:D

Ken

Kurt K
09-01-2011, 04:20 PM
Keep in mind, that the list only includes those that have paid. I'm sure we all know a few people that will show up, but haven't registered yet.

DrFishbone
09-01-2011, 04:50 PM
Keep in mind, that the list only includes those that have paid. I'm sure we all know a few people that will show up, but haven't registered yet.

You sure? I don't think I've paid yet... :eek:

Kurt K
09-01-2011, 07:43 PM
You sure? I don't think I've paid yet... :eek:
Maybe your word is better than Mike Tuck's :p:eek:

92sclikenew
09-01-2011, 08:49 PM
Maybe your word is better than Mike Tuck's :p:eek:

i aint paid ether :eek::D

XR7 Dave
09-01-2011, 09:27 PM
You all are making some invalid assumptions. Should probably stick to what is known - which is to say that this is a list of those who have submitted registrations. Nothing more, nothing less.

DrFishbone
09-01-2011, 09:57 PM
You all are making some invalid assumptions. Should probably stick to what is known - which is to say that this is a list of those who have submitted registrations. Nothing more, nothing less.

It's also a list (in decreasing magnitude? :confused:) of those who have been anxious about this event for the last 11 months!! ;)

KYSal
09-02-2011, 06:29 PM

Anthony and I are in the group, waiting to see if we have anything to race. We will definitely be there with or without cars. :)

PHATBRD
09-02-2011, 10:17 PM
Alright! I Just Registered tonight...Bringing my wife and my brother.

I had no idea how to register the 3rd person so i put both of their names in the name field lol

I should be able to break into 12's so i chose Mod 2 class?

It will be ready for show also as i come back first time after winning last time The Peoples Choice. Driving it there so no trailer!

Hope to see you guys soon!

nickleman60
09-03-2011, 02:04 PM
So far looks like the Elite Street class is a 2 horse show............

Massive Turbo/5-speed against teenie weenie MPx/auto.............hmmmmmmmm

CMac89
09-03-2011, 02:12 PM
We need the weenies in Pro Street to mod their cars.

racecougar
09-04-2011, 02:11 AM
Just registered for Mod 3. The old guy and I will be there.

neverfastenough
09-06-2011, 09:00 AM
How's it looking, still at 38???

kenewagner
09-06-2011, 09:21 AM

Only elite street Casey:confused: 700+ claimed HP and thats the best you can do:D:D Maybe you need a driver mod;):D:D

Ken

fast Ed
09-06-2011, 03:50 PM
I'm signed up to hang out with the gang! Looking forward to seeing everyone.

cheers
Ed N.

CMac89
09-06-2011, 04:29 PM
Only elite street Casey:confused: 700+ claimed HP and thats the best you can do:D:D Maybe you need a driver mod;):D:D

Ken

I didn't put myself there, plaayyaaaa!

nickleman60
09-06-2011, 05:02 PM

I agree with you Casey, it seems the Pro Street Class has the majority of the AR's and Whipples with a couple of turbos but none of them can "move up" to the next class. I even think one certain AR guy is a lifer in that class..........can we say "term limits" like congressman need?:D:D:D

C'mon fellas, are you all scared of a little ol' m90 with a little juice?:eek::eek::eek:

rzimmerl
09-06-2011, 05:12 PM
I agree with you Casey, it seems the Pro Street Class has the majority of the AR's and Whipples with a couple of turbos but none of them can "move up" to the next class. I even think one certain AR guy is a lifer in that class..........can we say "term limits" like congressman need?:D:D:D

C'mon fellas, are you all scared of a little ol' m90 with a little juice?:eek::eek::eek:

Nope, back to the whole "its a street car that I like to take my kids in, so its not getting a roll bar :cool:" ..... say what you wish but thats how its going to be for a long time.:)

nickleman60
09-06-2011, 05:20 PM
Nope, back to the whole "its a street car that I like to take my kids in, so its not getting a roll bar :cool:" ..... say what you wish but thats how its going to be for a long time.:)

I guess there's no need for a rollbar if you can't break 11.50.........:p

Ryan, I'm having fun busting chops like everyone else on here, don't take it personal. Hell I might not even break 11.50 and then I'll be running a class that doesn't require a rollbar with a rollbar..........:o

rzimmerl
09-06-2011, 05:23 PM
yayaya... still not there yet, maybe 11.5 soon, I'm not taking it personal at all. I think the Pro Street Class might has well have a few permanent members:D.

And you need 10's soon. If the weather stays like it is now might be another fast shootout.

kenewagner
09-06-2011, 05:41 PM

More like what Ryan said. Dont have a roll bar and wouldnt want to be thrown off the track if I am dipping below 11.5. Since I havent raced the car since last years shootoff, I dont have an accurate idea what it will do this year, only time will tell. As for casey he should be running down Chris but he must not have confidence in his 700 hp turbo:eek: Corey should be an elitest as well with over 500+ HP:D Those are the guys you should paint a target on:D:D:D

Ken

kenewagner
09-06-2011, 05:43 PM

So what class are you running in?????????

Ken

nickleman60
09-06-2011, 05:53 PM
Those are the guys you should paint a target on:D:D:D

Ken

I'm not painting a target on anyone except probably myself........:rolleyes:........but it wouldn't be the first time..........:D

XR7 Dave
09-06-2011, 06:39 PM

No, Casey put himself in SuperStock. Apparently he thinks it's going to run 14's.

CMac89
09-06-2011, 07:09 PM
Casey wants to run Madison's finest who won't bring the competition to Casey. So Casey's bringing the competition to him.

XR7 Dave
09-06-2011, 07:25 PM
So that's how it's gonna be huh?

CMac89
09-06-2011, 08:18 PM
I'll give you time. You only have one more Shootout before the world ends. My SC giveth and my SC taketh away.

Mercutio
09-06-2011, 09:18 PM
David, I don't sandbag, I just suck. If I was sandbagging, shouldn't I have made a decent run sometime in the last few years? Also, did you get my email a few weeks back?

Kurt K
09-06-2011, 11:41 PM
I think his shot was more directed at me.

CMac89
09-06-2011, 11:56 PM
You don't need a roll bar to be faster. Your cars can run 7.50's at 185, on the street, if you want to. The only excuse allowed is lack of money and/or time.

racecougar
09-07-2011, 12:03 AM
The only excuse allowed is lack of money and/or time.

Nope. I don't wanna hear that one.

XR7 Dave
09-07-2011, 07:48 AM
You don't need a roll bar to be faster. Your cars can run 7.50's at 185, on the street, if you want to. The only excuse allowed is lack of money and/or time. This coming from a guy with a 600+ hp car that runs 14's. :rolleyes:

kenewagner
09-07-2011, 08:04 AM
You don't need a roll bar to be faster. Your cars can run 7.50's at 185, on the street, if you want to. The only excuse allowed is lack of money and/or time.

Sooooo..........What class are you going to run in????????????? Or is it a turbo guy secret:rolleyes:

Ken

neverfastenough
09-07-2011, 08:11 AM
Im coming with an entirely new 2step setup that will have no testing, a different tire than Im used to and Im going to be running a few more lbs of boost than normal. Im not moving below pro street, since I really dont care if I take home a trophy, I plan to take home a new best time slip though. If the car runs sub 11.5, which it has the power to do, ill run elite street. Its all going to depend on if I can figure out the launch quickly. RPM, timing retard, and tire pressure all need tweeked in the few qualifying passes we get.

kenewagner
09-07-2011, 08:24 AM
Im coming with an entirely new 2step setup that will have no testing, a different tire than Im used to and Im going to be running a few more lbs of boost than normal. Im not moving below pro street, since I really dont care if I take home a trophy, I plan to take home a new best time slip though. If the car runs sub 11.5, which it has the power to do, ill run elite street. Its all going to depend on if I can figure out the launch quickly. RPM, timing retard, and tire pressure all need tweeked in the few qualifying passes we get.

Are you running it on the dyno for numbers?

Ken

neverfastenough
09-07-2011, 08:29 AM
Are you running it on the dyno for numbers?

Ken

Last year I rolled on the dyno making 17psi on the street. I pulled and made 14psi. Thats why I made so many runs, I was tuning it up to get back to 17psi. Then when I was done, I had to take those turns back out. Casey lost almost 8psi on the dyno. I plan to pull it this year, but Im not going to sit there and fiddle with the boost controller making a ton of back to back pulls again. Ill be around 20psi this year, who knows what it will be on the dyno. I dont expect anything higher than last year.

CMac89
09-07-2011, 08:34 AM
Sooooo..........What class are you going to run in????????????? Or is it a turbo guy secret:rolleyes:

Ken

I'm basically in the same boat as Corey. It depends on if I can get the DIS-4 in time to hit my local track up and see what she has in it. If that fails, then I'll have to see what I run during time trials, at the Shootout, then fall into a class that fits the ETs. I'm hoping I can fall into Outlaw. My clutch slipped one run the last time I went, so I'm hoping the 2-step will help keep me from needing to slip the clutch so much.

David Neibert
09-07-2011, 09:02 AM
I'm basically in the same boat as Corey. It depends on if I can get the DIS-4 in time to hit my local track up and see what she has in it. If that fails, then I'll have to see what I run during time trials, at the Shootout, then fall into a class that fits the ETs. I'm hoping I can fall into Outlaw. My clutch slipped one run the last time I went, so I'm hoping the 2-step will help keep me from needing to slip the clutch so much.

Probably better to wait and do all that track testing stuff at the Shootout so you don't break it. I'll be on the track at Kilkare sorting the same kind of stuff out on mine.

David

neverfastenough
09-09-2011, 09:25 AM
41 cars, not tooooo shabby, Anyone know our record of most cars attended?

EDIT 2007 Had 73+ cars the site says. Whats with all the slackers on here we need 33 more people

David Neibert
09-09-2011, 05:20 PM
OMG...Dan go fast on a budget Thornsberry is registered in the CAR SHOW only. What's next...Kevin winning the dyno comp ?

David

mellbutler
09-09-2011, 05:29 PM
I know of 2 people out there who are still waiting to see if they can come....

DrFishbone
09-11-2011, 12:50 AM
Probably better to wait and do all that track testing stuff at the Shootout so you don't break it. I'll be on the track at Kilkare sorting the same kind of stuff out on mine.

David

I think you jinx'ed them David. :(

neverfastenough
09-12-2011, 01:25 PM
So we still at 43?

rzimmerl
09-16-2011, 12:48 PM
Sweet almost to 50!

old_coot
09-19-2011, 10:24 AM
OMG...Dan go fast on a budget Thornsberry is registered in the CAR SHOW only. What's next...Kevin winning the dyno comp ?

David
I got six empty cylinders in the gun.....pistons, rods, and crankshaft are in the machine shop getting balanced----doubt it will be in Dayton but it will be at Clay City......Dan

David Neibert
09-19-2011, 04:04 PM
I got six empty cylinders in the gun.....pistons, rods, and crankshaft are in the machine shop getting balanced----doubt it will be in Dayton but it will be at Clay City......Dan

Dan,

So long as you show up and tell us some more stories, I'll be happy. Glad to hear you'll be ready for Clay City, I'm really looking forward to seeing how my 91 SC does there.

David

XR7 Dave
09-20-2011, 08:44 AM
Classes are shaping up!

Pro - 3 entries
Outlaw - 3 entries
Pro Street - 11 entries
Mod 3 - 5 entries
Mod 2 - 9 entries
Mod 1 - 7 entries
ET - 4 entries

We've come a long way folks. In 2003 we had 1 car in the 11's. :eek:

kenewagner
09-20-2011, 09:06 AM
Classes are shaping up!

Pro - 3 entries
Outlaw - 3 entries
Pro Street - 11 entries
Mod 3 - 5 entries
Mod 2 - 9 entries
Mod 1 - 7 entries
ET - 4 entries

We've come a long way folks. In 2003 we had 1 car in the 11's. :eek:

What happened to Elite Street? Are you changing time indexs if you eliminate elite?

Ken

Kurt K
09-20-2011, 09:28 AM
What happened to Elite Street? Are you changing time indexs if you eliminate elite?

Ken
Good questions.

XR7 Dave
09-20-2011, 10:36 AM
SC Shootout Official Rule #6:

6) All classes subject to minimum class entry number of four (4). Any class with less than 4 entrants may be dissolved with the entrants having the option of joining another class of their choice.

See www.sc-shootout.com for official rules (http://www.sc-shootout.com/Officialrules2011.htm).

CMac89
09-20-2011, 12:03 PM
Elite Street will get dropped, no doubt. Pro and Outlaw won't get dropped because there are cars that are too fast to go into slower fields. Sounds like I will be running Outlaaawwww.

Gonna suck if I don't get my DIS-4 on there, in time.

nickleman60
09-20-2011, 06:38 PM
Elite Street will get dropped, no doubt. Pro and Outlaw won't get dropped because there are cars that are too fast to go into slower fields. Sounds like I will be running Outlaaawwww.

Gonna suck if I don't get my DIS-4 on there, in time.

Well, if that happens then Pro Street here I come............:D

kenewagner
09-20-2011, 07:13 PM
Well, if that happens then Pro Street here I come............:D

You will have to drop to a 50 shot to keep from breaking out or we could put a 350 lb guy in the passenger seat:D:D to win pro street one will have to run a bunch of rounds. Very competivity. I think you should run a 150 shot and run outlaw.

Ken

nickleman60
09-20-2011, 08:44 PM
You will have to drop to a 50 shot to keep from breaking out or we could put a 350 lb guy in the passenger seat:D:D to win pro street one will have to run a bunch of rounds. Very competivity. I think you should run a 150 shot and run outlaw.

Ken

I don't need to lower the shot......I just need to pedal............:p

I might try a 125 shot on the dyno just to see if I can get close to or hit 500 rwhp but that's only for 3-4 seconds, not 11........:rolleyes:

kenewagner
09-20-2011, 09:14 PM
I don't need to lower the shot......I just need to pedal............:p

I might try a 125 shot on the dyno just to see if I can get close to or hit 500 rwhp but that's only for 3-4 seconds, not 11........:rolleyes:

You need to talk to Corey, he knows how to pedal:D

Ken

neverfastenough
09-20-2011, 09:18 PM
Lol sure dont. Just crank the volume up and listen to this launch.:eek:

http://www.youtube.com/user/hpiracer0903#p/f/9/nU5tUwhkzXk

kenewagner
09-20-2011, 09:24 PM

Kind of sound like it had the hickups:D

super red91
09-20-2011, 10:00 PM

Whoa look at that red car put 3 car lengths on that thing :p

And no comment about how you were reeling me in, I crossed the line first

neverfastenough
09-20-2011, 10:19 PM
It wasnt like I had traction issues :p

XR7 Dave
09-21-2011, 08:08 AM
It wasnt like I had traction issues :p
What kind of issues are you going to have this year? Just want to make sure my excuse list is up to date.

mellbutler
09-21-2011, 08:37 AM
Dave-you gonna make it out earlier this year...just hadn't seem an update in a while, how are you coming on the 5 you had to do? last I saw you were one number 2

neverfastenough
09-21-2011, 08:56 AM
What kind of issues are you going to have this year? Just want to make sure my excuse list is up to date.

OOOOOO, rusty used clutch from some guys shed! Rusty trusty baby, holding so far.

XR7 Dave
09-21-2011, 11:02 AM
Dave-you gonna make it out earlier this year...just hadn't seem an update in a while, how are you coming on the 5 you had to do? last I saw you were one number 2

3 of 5 is complete thanks to Phil. 4 of 5 is in the works. I'm going to have to settle for 4/5 though and my apologies to the offended member who didn't get his stuff. :(

David Neibert
09-21-2011, 12:20 PM

Here are a few of the turbo guy excuses from the list I'm making.

I need a two step
Too much boost
Not enough boost
Not enough load
Converter too tight
Converter too loose
Not enough octane
Too much octane
Got a bad batch of gas
Needs a colder plug
Needs a hotter plug
I can't use full throttle in OD
Too much gear
Not enough gear
I'm blowing out my spark
If only I had a trans brake
Air Charge temps are too high
Need a heavier wastegate spring
Can't get traction
Too much traction
Need a stronger clutch
Stupid Mazda 5 speed won't allow quick shifts

David

CMac89
09-21-2011, 01:00 PM
David, that list is pretty legit. Out of the ones you listed, here are mine with one small change.

I need a two step
Not enough boost
Needs a colder plug
I'm blowing out my spark
Too much traction
Stupid Mazda 5spd is a bastard coated bastard with bastard insides.

XxSlowpokexX
09-21-2011, 01:38 PM
I'd blow something up..and that just isnt an opption 12 hours from my house!

David Neibert
09-21-2011, 02:20 PM
David, that list is pretty legit. Out of the ones you listed, here are mine with one small change.

I need a two step
Not enough boost
Needs a colder plug
I'm blowing out my spark
Too much traction
Stupid Mazda 5spd is a bastard coated bastard with bastard insides.

I know it's legit...because I've already dealt with about half of those things. Glad I don't have the same transmission as the rest of you guys.

David

ScrapSC
09-21-2011, 11:59 PM
You got that right on the transmission!!!!

Thomas A
09-22-2011, 05:14 AM
You guys have fun this weekend! I just realized that this years event starts tomorrow! :eek:

Grad $chool + hou$e project$ + poor planning on my part = staying home again this year. I'm supposed to graduate in 2013, so I'll see you guys then ;) :rolleyes:

Thomas

DrFishbone
09-22-2011, 05:17 AM
You guys have fun this weekend! I just realized that this years event starts tomorrow! :eek:

Grad $chool + hou$e project$ + poor planning on my part = staying home again this year. I'm supposed to graduate in 2013, so I'll see you guys then ;) :rolleyes:

Thomas

C'mon Thomas! $tart $aving for next year! :(

We'll miss seeing you again.

Thomas A
09-22-2011, 05:23 AM
Yeah, I should have planned ahead a little better this year and bummed a ride with that Duane guy :D

My poor Cougar has been sitting under a cover in my parents garage for over a year now... doesn't need anything other than to be driven... SC is on jack stands, still... and the Lincoln doesn't leave the garage. Oh well, there is always next year :)

Thomas

IkeyM
09-22-2011, 10:00 PM
All you TurdFlow Engineers,Whiners,2 Screwers have a good time up there this weekend.Im not going to make it this time due to last minute problems :(