2011 Shootout Smack

BLOWN38

SCCoA Member
Ok here's the thread again guys and gals... have at it.:D

I'm still gonna whoop them turbo 6 cylinders this year!:cool: Even with Casey saying he has 740RWHP.:rolleyes:

Sooo weak. Sad thing is, my grandma could hop in your automagic blower cars and run the same-ish 1/4. Maybe quicker since shes like 90lbs. Especially Chris's electronic automagic. Next thing will be some sorta device that pushes on the gas and brake for you guys too:p

Sooo weak. Sad thing is, my grandma could hop in your automagic blower cars and run the same-ish 1/4. Maybe quicker since shes like 90lbs. Especially Chris's electronic automagic. Next thing will be some sorta device that pushes on the gas and brake for you guys too:p

Just doin what works so I don't have to make all kinds of excusses that I have a gaggillian HP and still don't need a roll bar.

Maybe your Grandma can row gears better too? She prolly grew up with them so she can actually drive them, unlike all these kids nowadays. Get her in the seat!:p

Hmm i remember a conversation between you and ira last shootout about how m5r2's just dont shift at high rpm, yadda yadda. guess you old guys are worse than us kids:p

Last edited:
No that was just old guy talk, mine shifts fine at 6500. One old guy here will agree with me:p

BTW you guys arent THAT old.haha

Last edited:
I saaaiiiddd it was flowing enough fuel to make that HP and it would be lower because of timiiiinng. I thought I was shifting at 7500 RPM with an M5RJew. Maybe my QH is lying to me agaaaiiinn. It's hard to talk smack with this poop transmission.

We can play on the highway all niiggght looonnggg. You ARe too scARed of a turbo cAR on the street. I'ma put you on the front page of www.getwalkedon.dam.

We can play on the highway all niiggght looonnggg. You ARe too scARed of a turbo cAR on the street. I'ma put you on the front page of www.getwalkedon.dam.

I thought this was shootout smack:rolleyes: and I thought you were a quarter miler:confused: You be sounding like Corey, cant do it on the strip so gotta get a roll to make it work:rolleyes::D:D:D

Ken

You'll be lucky to make the 60ft. mark without breaking a half shaft or something else with that 3 pedal car.

I never realized it but your right Ryan;) He driving a pedal car and you have to pedal really fast to get to that 60 foot mark;):D:D

Corey, you know we had this discussion before. The name of the game is first across the finish line not who trapped at 130 mph. I will be idling down, heading for the pits when your done rowing through the gears & hit the finishing line like a jet at 130mph.:D:D:D

Ken

I'll have some tweaking to do at the track, but I think it has more than just a good trap speed, with a good launch. I'll be running on goodish tires year also. I figure I'll leave the line at 15psi and try to have enough tire spin to keep parts in one piece. Last year I pedaled one pass till the 300ft from too much spin and the next was too much hook, I get that dialed in, you better look out.

soon I'll be stomping you all!!! jk jk...I do hope to be the fastest gal this year..depends if sal races and what sarah will have new...:D

Back