Snout Pulley/SC Pulley

BirdofPrey97

What is the proper torque for the nut?

Found this, but can't find the actual specs for the SC nut.

Attachments

• SC%20bolt%20torques.jpg
    SC%20bolt%20torques.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 68
I would say supercharger adapter nut...but then again, when i put mine on, i had to line it up with my other pulleys. Hope you get it :)

I don't believe that value is specified since I think Ford serviced the supercharger as a unit. I would use the general torque value for the thread of the nut/shaft, but I can't remember off hand what it is.

As I understand it, you simply pull the pulley in with the nut until it's aligned with the others and stop.

Use a new nut (same style) if you're not confident in the ability of the old one to stay put on the shaft.

I would say supercharger adapter nut...but then again, when i put mine on, i had to line it up with my other pulleys. Hope you get it :)

It says "Supercharger adapter Collar (nut)". I think that's the supercharger outlet (or top) collar that connects to the upper IC tube.

Tighten it until its tight. Make sure the pullies line up. Drive it a few days and check to make sure it isn't coming loose.

It says "Supercharger adapter Collar (nut)". I think that's the supercharger outlet (or top) collar that connects to the upper IC tube.

Tighten it until its tight. Make sure the pullies line up. Drive it a few days and check to make sure it isn't coming loose.

I have a QH in my garage. Care to do some tuning?

Back