What does this connector go to?

sdw

I am getting closer and closer to having everything done but I can't find the matching connector to this one.

It is on the passenger side right underneath the air filter.

It has been so long since my car was taken apart I can't remember nor find it.

Appreciate the help.

Regards

Sean

Attachments

• IMG_0105.jpg
    IMG_0105.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 249
I think that one goes to a few sensors. One of with is the oil level sensor in the side of the oil pan. I think one of the other sensors is an o2 sensor but not for sure.

I will check that against the EVTM when I get back to the car tomorrow.

Regards

Sean

I think r1dd1ck913 is correct. That plugs into a harness that has the oil level sensor and the Pass side O2 sensor in it.

That connector should have a dead plug in it. It's normally tied off to the A/C connector harness. If you don't have the plug, perhaps someone can send you one...

Attachments

• SC_plug_AC.jpg
    SC_plug_AC.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:
That connector should have a dead plug in it. It's normally tied off to the A/C connector harness. If you don't have the plug, perhaps someone can send you one...

He is asking about the one that is circled in the picture. The one you are thinking of is a 2 wire plug, either the Octane plug or the Spout plug, I don't recall off the top which one is near the compressor. I think you can see the one you are thinking of in the 1 o'clock position just outside the circle he has drawn on his picture.

I believe it's the octane plug. I popped it into my Ranger and will swap it back to the 'bird on startup.

I will be looking for the missing harness for the oil level and O2 sensor tomorrow.

Regards

Sean

Problem solved!

Thanks for the help everyone. Found the missing wiring harness and installed it last night.

No if only my exhaust would have fitted properly. :(

Sean

How many pin connector was the harness? I can't find mine and I am tring to get one but they only seem to be a 8 pin plug, but it looks like it should be a 12 pin plug. Not sure Thanks John

How many pin connector was the harness? I can't find mine and I am tring to get one but they only seem to be a 8 pin plug, but it looks like it should be a 12 pin plug. Not sure Thanks John

John: Sorry for the delay.

I couldn't take a pic but this is a 12 pin connector. It has 9 wires going to it.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Sean

Back