front shocks

Yes.
I think u will find that most peeps here won't respond to easily answerable question via the search function. U need tokicos if u want to maintain ARC. expensive. Check out supercoupeperformance.com under suspension. Most just use a better cheaper shock like KYB's.

There's some bolt-in Tokiko shocks that fit and work like the original (not too surprising, Tokiko made them for Ford.) Otherwise, it's use standard shocks.

I'm doing the latter - already have new rears to go in, just need the fronts, the upper mounts, and the lower spring seats to swap. Oh, and some more Round Tuits :D

RwP

well thank you ralphp i looked for two days online and could not find a set that would not eliminate my ARC. those will work great thanks.:D

well thank you ralphp i looked for two days online and could not find a set that would not eliminate my ARC. those will work great thanks.:D

Just make sure you order the ones that ARE the drop in. Tokiko also makes non-ARC shocks.

BIG hint - if you're not laying out around 5 hundred, it's not the right ones.

Main reason why I'm swapping to KYB on the front - found an Amazon dealer with them for $106 delivered for the pair. (I already have the AC Delco for the back, RockAuto had them on close out for something like 10 each (!!) )

RwP

Back