how many left??

96tbird3.8

just wondering if anyone knew just how many 89 sc 5 speeds are left out of 8000 or so that were made. i just junked one and i own one.:confused:

I own one too! I wish there was a way to know but I don't think there is. I know someone on here was going to make an sc registery. I'm sure well over half are gone now.

I have one left

I own one too! I wish there was a way to know but I don't think there is. I know someone on here was going to make an sc registery. I'm sure well over half are gone now.

I have one left, and cut up both a cougar and a black 89 myself... that's three of them.....Rich

89 is the only year i dont have

4x 90 5spds
91 auto
92 5spd
93 auto
94 5spd
95 auto

i've considered trading one of my 90s for an 89 but i just can't bring myself to do it, all i need to complete the set

I had heard a number of around 5% on line at one time just after the Cash for clunkers program.I even saw a couple go at local dealers. It sure would be and interesting thing to know though. I just haven't seen many 5 speeds.Few show at local cruises (2or 3 is a lot)usually Auto's.
Mine is a clean 89 Silver 5 speed.

one here too!

i have one 89 5speed too! but it is rusted :( i have not seen another sc where i come from i think they are pretty rare... but there a guy with a taurus SHO in the same city

My buddy has an 89 five speed. The thing made 389rwhp and 464rwtq. The things a beast! It's too bad he just lets it sit outside and never drives it hardly anymore. :(

Back