FMIC return plenum

94v6kid09

I made one of these a few days ago for my new m90 setup.

It turned out great and decided to go ahead and make a few more and see if anyone is interested.

First one for 120 Shipped

Well here it is.

NOTE: I received the return plenum from r1dd1ck913 yesterday about 4pm, I finished it as is in the pictures today at roughly 3pm. (I think that's good turn around)

I would like to sell this particular piece for 120 shipped
-I only ask that the buyer give me some feedback on how i did (Shaping, Porting, Polishing, Painting)

Part will be coming from Salisbury NC 28147

Thanks for looking
-James-

Last edited:
Looks great. Did you just round it out or did you bore the inside too? If you didn't do anything to the inside it would perform the same as a stock one but just be easier for a FMIC to hook too.

I cant weld aluminum right now my welder is gasless

but I may be able to get a local shop to put a bead around it if needed

Nice work - looks real good. :cool:

If you cut some grooves into it instead of having someone weld a bead, that should work too. Something for the rubber coouplers to squeeze into for some grip. Or just don't grind the end down quite as much.

The return on my car is almost identical.
I use a good quality coupler, with a T-band, 1/8" gap between IC pipe and return plenum, I have found no need for a weld bead.

updated the pics added a few different angles of a 2.75 coupler on it.

pics of the back are to show that both nipples are intact

thanks for looking let me know if there are any questions

The finish looks great. Nice job.

Thanks, I am ordering some "Ford Gray" to coat the next one.

...........................................................................................................

And Thanks supercharged95 for your order, Cant wait to start on it.

...........................................................................................................

I also still have the one in the picture (first post) for sale, not sure if I was misunderstood on the first post.

James

Last edited:
Never heard back from supercharged95 on shipment or payment for one of these

however I have decided to go with the one in the first post for my setup and just make some more if anyone would like.

I am also selling my first cut of this

I used my old plenum the nipple was broken off the back (a brass fitting can be tapped in place of it) and the OD is not exactly 2.75, however a coupler and tbolt will completely seal it once tightened.

I am offering this particular one for $45, I can also go back and paint it the same color as the original for no extra cost if black is not desired

FMIC return plenum: $45 shipped

Back