Set of D-ported heads $500

ScrapSC

I have a set of D ported heads that are clones of the ones I run with the exception of valve size. Combution chamber has been ceramic coated, valves unshrouded and intake matched.

If you arent familiar with my car I have ran a best of 12.03 and should have been better if I hadnt lifted. I will never live that one down! :rolleyes:

r they ready to bolt on?

What size r the valves? I've just been looking around for awhile but havnt found ones I like lol

they are stock sized valves. These are the heads that I did up for my father-in-law and he ran a 13.68 on street tires in a stock automatic. My wifes cousin ran a 13.50 in his 5-speed with the heads I did for him.

they are stock sized valves. These are the heads that I did up for my father-in-law and he ran a 13.68 on street tires in a stock automatic. My wifes cousin ran a 13.50 in his 5-speed with the heads I did for him.

pics would help the sale..;)

If you arent familiar with my car I have ran a best of 12.03 and should have been better if I hadnt lifted. I will never live that one down! :rolleyes:

12.0 to 13.5 is a measurable difference. :confused::eek:

Well when you take into consideration what I have on my car compared to what they are running on their car at the time it would make sense. Their cars had 94/95 supercharger, a pulley and a 75mm throttle body with 73mm C&L MAF. Exhaust manifolds were ported, a set of gears, stock tranny, a tune and that was about it.

So when you compare my car to their car it would make a great deal of sense. :D

Last edited:
Back