Another look at my gauges thread...

mikedenton49

Just finished a gauge install on my 93 today. Just thought I'd post up some pics and get some opionions. My wife and kids couldn't care less... :rolleyes:

The A-Pillar houses a tranny temp, fuel press, and a boost gauge by Autometer. Phantom II's. Put a oil press and water temp in the cluster and NR gauge faces on the cluster as well.

This is definently one of those jobs where one really needs to take their time and make sure it is right before they go wiring, cutting, and drilling. The job was far more difficult than the plan sounded in my head. Nonetheless, I think it came out pretty descent. The gauges dim with the other dash lights (Which look pathetic next to those shiny new gauges) and are in there nice and tight as I was worried about a poor fit. If you have any questions about the install, or would like to know some things to watch out for

Thanks for looking.

Mike

Attachments

• supercoupe int before.png
    supercoupe int before.png
    60 KB · Views: 116
  • supercoupe int during.png
    supercoupe int during.png
    61.4 KB · Views: 125
  • supercoupe int cluster.png
    supercoupe int cluster.png
    53.8 KB · Views: 139
  • supercoupe int A piller.png
    supercoupe int A piller.png
    54.6 KB · Views: 118
  • supercoupe int after.png
    supercoupe int after.png
    66.9 KB · Views: 107
Yeah I wouldn't let me upload them to full size, or at least I'm ignorant of how to do so. Thanks for the comment...

I can't figure out the "secret" to posting pictures on here either. Your doing better than I am. My gues is the system's just moody.

I can't figure out the "secret" to posting pictures on here either. Your doing better than I am. My gues is the system's just moody.

Host the pictures somewhere you can hot link to, and hot link to them.

Photobucket, Flickr, or even if you have web space at your ISP, your own web space.

I cheat - I run my own web server, and I host my pics and PDFs there.

That way, I can do something like:

New_And_Old_Transmission_Mounts.JPG

RwP

Back