View Full Version : Jet Skis Partial Trade for SC

09-10-2011, 10:35 AM
Well since I'm married now, the wife says I need to get rid of one toy before I get another. So here I am, wanting to get back in an SC and get rid of my Jet Skis.

1992 and 1994 Polaris SL650 Jet Skis on VERY nice aluminum double trailer with tongue mounted tool/storage box. Trailer is in great condition and comes with (2) brand new tires and (2) used/spare tires.

The 1994 runs great and these old bodies make them a lot of fun to ride. The 1992 is running right now, but appears to have a gasket leak on the cooling rail. I don't really have any desire to work on it since I spent last winter wedged inside of it to put in a new stator :).

I'd say this package is worth right around $2,000. Maybe slightly more with the pristine double wide trailer.

Looking for a full or partial trade for a running SC in good shape. I prefer the 94/95 but am willing to talk about a clean old body style. Auto or manual; modded or stock; willing to talk about whatever.

IF you want to just buy the skis, feel free to shoot me an email/pm.

I'm located in Peoria, IL. I'll get pics of the skis put up if anyone is interested, just let me know.

-Trey (tsolorio AT bradley.edu)