PDA

View Full Version : Jet Skis Partial Trade for SC

Treys92
09-10-2011, 10:35 AM
Well since I'm married now, the wife says I need to get rid of one toy before I get another. So here I am, wanting to get back in an SC and get rid of my Jet Skis.

Info:
1992 and 1994 Polaris SL650 Jet Skis on VERY nice aluminum double trailer with tongue mounted tool/storage box. Trailer is in great condition and comes with (2) brand new tires and (2) used/spare tires.

The 1994 runs great and these old bodies make them a lot of fun to ride. The 1992 is running right now, but appears to have a gasket leak on the cooling rail. I don't really have any desire to work on it since I spent last winter wedged inside of it to put in a new stator :).

I'd say this package is worth right around $2,000. Maybe slightly more with the pristine double wide trailer.

Looking for a full or partial trade for a running SC in good shape. I prefer the 94/95 but am willing to talk about a clean old body style. Auto or manual; modded or stock; willing to talk about whatever.

IF you want to just buy the skis, feel free to shoot me an email/pm.

I'm located in Peoria, IL. I'll get pics of the skis put up if anyone is interested, just let me know.

-Trey (tsolorio AT bradley.edu)