Ported intake manifold $100

XR7Kurt

94/95 Magnuson supercharger with porting(not by Magnuson). Looks to not have been used very much if at all since rebuild. $475 plus shipping.

MP inlet with some porting. $400 plus shipping.

This inlet and a similarly ported supercharger supported very low 13sec. e.t.'s on the member's car who did the porting and sold me these parts.

Supercharger does not have a top.

Attachments

• DSC00081.jpg
    DSC00081.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 380
  • DSC00083.jpg
    DSC00083.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 428
  • DSC00090.jpg
    DSC00090.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 401
  • DSC00095.jpg
    DSC00095.jpg
    199.6 KB · Views: 410
  • DSC00098.jpg
    DSC00098.jpg
    195.4 KB · Views: 349
Last edited:
I was running the same blower/plenum on my car with a stock throttle body and ran 12.70's. as long as the rear needle bearings are new, these are great for street/track cars. bump for a good looking blower.

Lowered prices to what I paid for the parts. I was hoping to make a couple of bucks but I guess that's not going to happen.:p
I also have a ported intake manifold for $125 plus shipping.

If I had the funds I would be all over that Kurt. My '95 restoration would really like that. :)

Free bump for a great seller........

How much of an increase over the stock blower might I see? Can they handle a 15% over drive pretty well? Sorry I'm new to the SC world I've had N/A cars and N2O cars but this is my first dealing with an SC.

Thanks!

How much of an increase over the stock blower might I see? Can they handle a 15% over drive pretty well? Sorry I'm new to the SC world I've had N/A cars and N2O cars but this is my first dealing with an SC.

Thanks!

Sorry, I just saw this post today. I personally don't have experience with upgraded blowers as I didn't complete the project this blower was for. The reputation for this type of blower is that it is an awesome street blower with great improvement in low end torque. Being the later version(94/95) it has the coating on the rotors that allows it to be more efficient thus producing less heat at a given rpm over non-coated rotors. Your method of cooling the air after the supercharger is at least as big of a factor as the type of blower that you have. That's probably an very generalized description but there's tons of info in past threads that can be searched.

If I had the funds I would be all over that Kurt. My '95 restoration would really like that. :)

Free bump for a great seller........

I could ship it to Kansas City and you could pick it up there.:p How long has that been now? 3 years?

The SC and the inlet can be had for $800 plus shipping and paypal fees if bought as a pair.

Intake pics.

Attachments

• DSC00022.jpg
    DSC00022.jpg
    261.9 KB · Views: 207
  • DSC00023.jpg
    DSC00023.jpg
    247.8 KB · Views: 219
  • DSC00024.jpg
    DSC00024.jpg
    247.5 KB · Views: 202
  • DSC00025.jpg
    DSC00025.jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 196
  • DSC00026.jpg
    DSC00026.jpg
    280.9 KB · Views: 168
One more intake picture. I have sandblasted(abrasive media) most of it, but just got tired of the mess it was making in my carport so it's not completely done and obviously will need to have the media cleaned out of it.

Attachments

• DSC00027.jpg
    DSC00027.jpg
    277.6 KB · Views: 138
Bought the SC

Yah I'm pretty stoked about it, too. I cann't believe that it lasted this long either. Really I only needed the good rotors in it. But the porting on this looks better than what I got from Magnum powers. Anybody need the plenum or intake manifold should get on. It these are good parts from a good seller.

I could ship it to Kansas City and you could pick it up there.:p How long has that been now? 3 years?

lol, now is even a worse time to travel thru Kansas, for me. :rolleyes:

Reason's I don't really care to share on the board. :eek: :p

Back