90 supercoupe low miles

supertodd

Car recently blew a headgasket started to tear the motor apart but dont have the time or the indoor space would be a great buy for somebody local with a weekend to change the headgaskets. New price $1500

Okay I figured I would give the supercoupe enthusiasts the first shot at it before I did the whole craigslist thing because I would honestly rather see it go to somebody who could appreciate what it is. I bought this car from the original owner a little less than a year ago he bought it brand new in 1989 from west field ford here in chicago, you can tell he kept really good care of it up until a couple years ago when he let it sit outside for a while. I have taken care of all the usual supercoupe problems and now it runs like brand new. It does have some paint fade on the trunk and the rear seats ripped at the top(at the seams) from the sun beating down on them. Overall the paint is decent some rock chips here and there on the hood but overall good its driver quality. The tires have tons of tread but also have dry rot from sitting. Mechanically its just about perfect, as for the interior other than the rear seat tops and some wear on the driver bolster is in really good shape.

I really do like this car but I just bought an ls1 and I have to many 2 door cars the only reason im selling it is because now its time for a truck. So that would be the only trade I would be interested in 4X4 trucks without a million miles. Heres the breakdown:

The good
New DIS
New Ignition coil
New Crank posistion sensor
New Cam Posistion Sensor
New plugs and wires
New master cylinder
New accumulater for brakes
New relays for pump motor
Kenwood cd player with ipod connect
I replaced the blown stock sub with a JL audio 10 inch
Mac Cold Air Intake
Just under 90K miles
Keyless entry with remote start

The Bad
Rear seats ripped at top
Driver seat bolster has wear
Tires have dry rot
Paint faded on trunk lid

Looking to get $2800 for it im on the south side of chicago any questions feel free to ask or email me at chieft82@yahoo.com

Link to pics:
http://s766.photobucket.com/albums/xx304/trills77/90 supercoupe/

Last edited:
Back