A Little Something Different This Year

SCrazy

SCCoA Member
I talked to Jeff at Precision this morning and because the hall next to him is rented Saturday afternoon we will not be able to do the car show in the back parking lot of Precision as we've done in the past. In fact we will not be able to park in that lot at all.

However.........

We will be doing the show and banquet in the grassy area to the right of the entry drive into Precision between the shop and the Harley Davidson dealership. Now this may sound like a bad deal because the show/banquet will be a bit remote from the dyno but.....the Harley dealership is having an open house/bike show on Saturday with a live band. Jeff has talked to the Harley folks and they've agreed to allow us to comingle our events. So lots of new faces checking out our cars and live music all day. Not Bad!!

See you all soon.

I just hope it don't rain to much more this week and that chance of rain for the weekend goes away. Should turn out to be a good time with another group of die hard addicts, and a band.

Last edited:
I talked to Jeff at Precision this morning and because the hall next to him is rented Saturday afternoon we will not be able to do the car show in the back parking lot of Precision as we've done in the past. In fact we will not be able to park in that lot at all.

However.........

We will be doing the show and banquet in the grassy area to the right of the entry drive into Precision between the shop and the Harley Davidson dealership. Now this may sound like a bad deal because the show/banquet will be a bit remote from the dyno but.....the Harley dealership is having an open house/bike show on Saturday with a live band. Jeff has talked to the Harley folks and they've agreed to allow us to comingle our events. So lots of new faces checking out our cars and live music all day. Not Bad!!

See you all soon.

Brian,

Is there going to be room to bring a trailer in ?

David

Figures

Sure we couldn't ever get ahold of anyone to see about using the facility and it just so happnes they have an event the same day as our Dyno/Car Show. Sounds pretty fishy to me! :rolleyes:

The rest of it sounds good too though, we will just have to see how much "noise" we can make driving to the Dyno, through the parking lot! :D

Brian,

Would some hand held radios/walkie-talkie be of some use, to make sure we have a constant flow of cars heading up to Jeffs shop for the Dyno Competion. Have one there and the other in the car show area so we can coordinate easier to get folks in line and ready. :confused:

Just an idea.

Smitty

The back parking lot should be empty all day long, its just the late afternoon when the other group will start rolling in so I'm sure there will be plenty of room to move stuff around.

I also found it very amusing Smitty that those people wouldn't even return our phone calls that Alan started making for us about 10 months ago and now we find out the hall is rented.

I think a set of radios would be a great idea.

Back