smaller condensor, polished compressor, performance parts, SOLD

mywhite89

I have a new unused shorter a/c condensor, polished a/c compressor and some necessary lines for sale. The system was never charged in the car, it is out of a 95 thunderbird sc. Alos out of the car is a 70mm t/b and a C&L 73mm maf. No sensors come with these parts. I would like $150+ shipping for the a/c parts and $175 + shipping for the t-b/maf unit combo.

Chris

AC PARTS SOLD

Attachments

• for sale items 005.jpg
    for sale items 005.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 142
  • for sale items 006.jpg
    for sale items 006.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 170
  • for sale items 007.jpg
    for sale items 007.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:
still for sale. Are these parts no longer desirable? With stock internals and no tune the car that had this throttlebody and maf on it ran 14.2's with 5% overdrive on the supercharger, thats probably faster than a good majority of the cars on here.

chris

P.S. The a/c compressor......you ever polished aluminum? That would cost $200-250 if you paid someone I'm sure. If you do it yourself to yours it is free and mark my words you will wish you would have paid for it! lol I don't want to store this stuff any longer, shoot me an offer just keep in mind shipping will be on top of it. Looks like the condensor might go also if nobody has interest.

Last edited:
Chris, interested in the AC parts. Email me a shipped total to 44057 and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks.

pm sent back to all. Those of you interested in the a/c parts, keep in mind I would like to sell together so if I have a potential for that, I want to get rid of it all in one shot.

chris

a/c parts are sold, sorry to all those that were interested and ready to buy the condensor only.

throttlebody and maf still available

Sounds like throttlebody is sold.

maf is the only part still available. Message me if interested.

chris

Back