View Full Version : Name this plug. Please.

09-22-2011, 08:41 PM
http://i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac74/gorilla2891/2011-09-21_19-12-51_210.jpg I found this sitting under the throttle body plenum when I was checking on the passenger side ARC solenoid. Anyone know where, what it goes to?

09-22-2011, 09:30 PM
It's not needed. I had figured out at one point, but can't remember what it's for anymore. :o

09-22-2011, 10:08 PM
Does your car have EGR? I'm guessing not :)

It's common to see that plug go unused, so as noted, free to ignore otherwise.

09-22-2011, 10:30 PM

Actually, Robert Jenkins.

(You DID say to name it ... )


09-23-2011, 06:45 AM
Cool, looks like my laziness payed off. I looked around for any obvious, easy connections, then decided to ask.:) Thanks.

09-23-2011, 07:38 AM
Man, it's bugging me now..I can't find where I found a label for that stoopid thing. I want to say it is ABS or ARC related - like a test port for the early cars, or some equipment that never got installed....hmm..the test port for the ABS is in the trunk though....:confused: