Shootout was AWESOMEEE!

SCchick3

I know I had to bail out early today after doing some time trials but I just wanted to thank everyone who made me feel welcome at my first shootout! I will definately be there next year to hopefully win another award to go with my "rookie" award from this year :)

I know I had to bail out early today after doing some time trials but I just wanted to thank everyone who made me feel welcome at my first shootout! I will definately be there next year to hopefully win another award to go with my "rookie" award from this year :)

did get the run when i beat you:eek::D;) sorry no sound..... :rolleyes:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/KfBf8BwL2cc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

i also left out early because phat bird eliminated me... all well still a good time

It was nice meeting both of you, look forward to seeing you at next years Shootout.

good meeting you to.... thanks for the helmet for a few pass's and the spark plug..

also have to thank Ira he let me use his helmet the whole day!:D

Last edited:
Thats ok! Still had a great time and I enjoy watching beating you off the line :) hehe glad to meet everyone. Can't wait til next year when i'll break low 14's :rolleyes:

Very Cool Time!!!

Nice meeting you guys! Oh n Gals hehe....

Thanks again Damon for picking my arse up on the way down:)

Tom Downs (aka quiet Mofo)

Last edited:
Wish I could have been there, even though I don't have my SC anymore. Who's going to upload some videos?

Brian, what'd your SC end up running?

yeah, what happened? I had been looking for you and at the very end saw you guys leaving:confused:

Well, we got there so much later than I wanted to and I didn't know who anyone was really, though I believe I saw you data-logging your red car towards the end in exhibition passes. I was filming and never expected we'd be leaving when we had to so I didn't think to make it to the pits and mingle. We ultimately ran out of time and had to leave. :( Maybe we could setup a test and tune day somewhere in Indy with some others before the season's end and I can head down there again and meet up. I don't want to be a stranger! :eek:

Nice meeting you guys! Oh n Gals hehe....

Thanks again Damon for picking my arse up on the way down:)

Tom Downs (aka quiet Mofo)

Yeh that is a great AKA for you Tom!! Was great meeting you and I am glad you came to the event even though you didnt have a car. That is what its all about. Hell, I didnt have a car nor did Sally and we still attended!
:):):):):):)

Wish I could have been there, even though I don't have my SC anymore. Who's going to upload some videos?

Brian, what'd your SC end up running?

i ran crappy.. fastest run was a 13.788@ 98.33mph but i was only making 9psi compared to the 15-16psi it should be making.. and this was my first time at the track so i didnt really know what i was doing... but my nitto 555R's did sweet on the track i never felt my car hook so good.. on the street i rip the tires off..

all in all i had a great time this year

Last edited:
Well, we got there so much later than I wanted to and I didn't know who anyone was really, though I believe I saw you data-logging your red car towards the end in exhibition passes. I was filming and never expected we'd be leaving when we had to so I didn't think to make it to the pits and mingle. We ultimately ran out of time and had to leave. :( Maybe we could setup a test and tune day somewhere in Indy with some others before the season's end and I can head down there again and meet up. I don't want to be a stranger! :eek:

yeah I was trying to get my money's worth of practices:)

I plan on trying to go to bunker hill this friday if the weather co operates...I have a few things I want to try out

i ran crappy.. fastest run was a 13.788@ 98.33mph but i was only making 9psi compared to the 15-16psi it should be making.. and this was my first time at the track so i didnt really know what i was doing... but my nitto 555R's did sweet on the track i never felt my car hook so good.. on the street i rip the tires off..

all in all i had a great time this year

Why were you only making 9psi?

Yeah i was slipping a little bit into 2nd and third but i was pretty impressed by my tires as well. Oh, i also got about 30 miles from home and started noticing a pulling from side to side in my steering.

still can't find where the "clunk" is coming from, and also found a stripped fitting where my high pressure hose goes into my rack...yuck.

Back