PDA

View Full Version : membership payed

xmas077
09-26-2011, 07:35 PM
hi
new to the forum , seems to have a great group of guys on here
last week i pay for a membership(wed. or thur.) with paypal but i still can`t view all the threads . can one of the mods or adms check it out

Thanks
Noel

P.s. don`t make me buy a grand national because i can`t get on here LOL

scskydivin
09-26-2011, 11:22 PM
It may take a couple weeks to get your membership processed. The gents that run this site are busy fellas.

Kurt K
09-26-2011, 11:43 PM
It may take a couple weeks to get your membership processed. The gents that run this site are busy fellas.Well, the process is supposed to be automated now. I thought it was supposed to happen pretty quickly.

Pat DiPersia
09-27-2011, 07:29 AM
How did you pay within PayPal? If it was via a virtual check or someething similar, PayPal waits a few days. If it was with your PayPal balance, it's instant.

xmas077
09-27-2011, 05:19 PM
How did you pay within PayPal? If it was via a virtual check or someething similar, PayPal waits a few days. If it was with your PayPal balance, it's instant.
i used the normal paypal payment method , money was taking out of my account .

Thanks
Noel

DriftingThunder
09-27-2011, 07:05 PM
I am having a slightly different issue. I payed on the 5th of this month, and I am able to view all the threads, but I still have no member number or anything. I'm pretty sure I just need to be patient?

sc4u2nv
09-27-2011, 07:28 PM
I am having a slightly different issue. I payed on the 5th of this month, and I am able to view all the threads, but I still have no member number or anything. I'm pretty sure I just need to be patient?

I paid for mine months ago and still have not recieved a number, i believe that they still do the numbers manually.