long block, short block, or complete engine

svtbird92

my 90 sc auto recently developted a slight knock and i need to fix it i am looking for a short or long block or a complete engine please let me know what you have thanks.... i also have two rebuilt m90 blowers sitting around if anyones intrested
with misc parts... thanks levi

i have a engine in my 92 sc i would sell complete minus front cover/oil pump assembly

im located in Trenton Michigan where are you located?

sidney ohio 45365
how much would you want for the motor? and could i know the condition and miles?
is it stock?

shoot me an offer, i have a truck and could deliver for an extra fee

Engine is all stock

the engine is in good shape the car has 63k miles on it, while the engine is out of the car i would consider replacing the headgaskets as i believe they are still the originals.

im selling the motor because this car sat for a few years and ive had nothing but electrical problems with the car and instead of trying to track down these problems im either putting a carbed v8 in the car or its going to the scrap yard (i have 6 other cars i dont really need this one )

the reason it comes minus the front cover assembly is due to the fact the original had a small crack in it and it leaked oil out the cover im in the process of replacing it with another one and getting the car running again, however like i said i have several other cars to drive and the electrical diag isnt my strongest forte.

if you are intrested shoot me an offer and we can go from there, that will give me an idea if im going to get this engine squared away or pull it for the 302

91 Sc engine

I also have an engine that I will pulling out of my 91SC. Its a rebuilt motor with about 20k miles on it and has ported heads with heavy duty valve springs and SCP roller rockers. Engine is complete with exception of some bolt up accessories.

Back