1990 Custom SC

I don't think its lack of interest. I think it is more like who has the money. I would like to own a car like that I just couldn't afford to buy it.

Can I see paper work on the $20k estimated value? It would help with getting a lone for the car.

Other than the paint being a different color, (I work for DuPont I understand the paint) the parts on the car are just average parts at this time for modifiications. Nothing stands out at least.

Who rebuilt the engine?
Dyno numbers?
Who did the tuning for it?
What sytem is it running for the tune?
Miles on the Chasis?

Can I see paper work on the $20k estimated value? It would help with getting a lone for the car.

Other than the paint being a different color, (I work for DuPont I understand the paint) the parts on the car are just average parts at this time for modifiications. Nothing stands out at least.

Who rebuilt the engine?
Dyno numbers?
Who did the tuning for it?
What sytem is it running for the tune?
Miles on the Chasis?

Seems to me he has a pretty extensive list of mods..Just about everythings been changed..Interior to engine......Id say compared to a stock SC it pretty much stands out quite a bit

XXslowpokexx: I will send you the information this weekend. I can tell you that the engine is completely rebuilt by spinning wheels. Victor and his friend Brendon did the whole thing. Runs perfect.

I am at fort Carson also have never seen another supercoupe in the area.

Back