Parts for sale

TwoToneThunder

i have the motor from my 92 sc up for sale, im converting this car over to a 302 and i dont need this. the front timing cover was leaking so i swapped it for another and had a issue with the pressure relief valve inside the timing cover being popped motor is 100% fine but the timing cover is now off the engine and will need to be reinstalled

Engine has 63,4xx miles on it. headgaskets are original i can sell this as a longblock or a shortblock doesnt matter to me

i also have all the other parts

access. brackets
tensioners
Mp 3.5" intake tube
new crank sensor
new cam sensor
coil pack
new spark plug wires i did brake one of the clips off removing it off the coil still clips on good
supercharger if buyer would like i can rebuild/port for additional money
stock intake tube
mass air
IAC
TPS
Cooling fan

anything engine related is up for sale

i have the motor from my 92 sc up for sale, im converting this car over to a 302 and i dont need this. the front timing cover was leaking so i swapped it for another and had a issue with the pressure relief valve inside the timing cover being popped motor is 100% fine but the timing cover is now off the engine and will need to be reinstalled

Engine has 63,4xx miles on it. headgaskets are original i can sell this as a longblock or a shortblock doesnt matter to me

i also have all the other parts

access. brackets
tensioners
Mp 3.5" intake tube
new crank sensor
new cam sensor
coil pack
new spark plug wires i did brake one of the clips off removing it off the coil still clips on good
supercharger if buyer would like i can rebuild/port for additional money
stock intake tube
mass air
IAC
TPS
Cooling fan

anything engine related is up for sale

i want the tensioners..

Back