where is everyone

They're all just bummed 'cause the Royals didn't make it to the playoffs, again.

On the other hand..... we're doin mighty fine over here! :D

Man that has been one long week. I think I could have came and helped you out. We could have had this thing done by now. But any ways I got some new parts for mine. I got the 3.5 inch cai and a 85mm c&l maf and I just ordered a aluminum jackshaft pulley tonight.

Man so not a thing done to it since you took it to him. That sucks so much. At the rate he is taking to do stuff to your car I might be caught up to you on mods before he touches it.

everything thing and he can't get the timing set up to start it.

What? When I saw pictures, it had the rockers installed and everything.... You mean ignition timing? Did you guys use the right trigger wheel??? .... ???

You really expect this guy to tune your car?

Haha I wouldn't. Autos are faster :p 5-speeds are a good bit more fun to drive though.

Less wheelhop as well - atleast in my experience.

5spds are definitely more fun though :D I enjoy driving mine, even though it's bone stock.

Lol yea. Not to say I don't like drag racing but I'm more in to street courses any ways

One does not have to drag race to enjoy the acceleration and almost instant shifts from a good auto and the option to manually shift it as well. I would say a stick would be a lot of fun if the SC came with a decent manual transmission.

Ken

Back