aluminum rear subframe bushings?

I doubt they are worth replacing unless your stock ones are all torn. I would think having aluminum pressed against aluminum would be worst than actually being protected by the rubber bushing. Just MY .02 I'm NO expert!:D

-Fernando

They're brand new, and I don't think anyone has installed them yet...so I doubt you'll be able to get much reliable feedback on them aside from what Bill can tell you.

I don't think that's the case. Bill was showing these new parts off at the Shootout, and I don't think DLF's bushings are aluminum.

this is the same idea I was showing aa....

This is the same thing that I was showing off at the shoot out that was in St Louis a bunch of years ago. I had them in steel and they did get rid of a lot of wheel hop. When I had them no one was showing much interest in them. They do work to keep that subframe from walking....Rich

bill says they are awesome but then again bill is selling them...I've bought parts that seemed to be a good upgrade but turn out to not have the results I require

thats why I ask...no big deal if no one knows yet...I'll just wait until feedback becomes available

I have Dougs and I can attest they made a world of difference in the road feel of the car. Yes there is more road vibration transmitted and Id assume aluminum may be a bit worse. All in all I love the feel

That being said soild mounts back there have thier plus and minuses. All depends what your looking for

Hold on just a minute now....what is THAT!!!

thumbBuilder.ashx

The springs on the coil over shocks for the tubular arms look sort of winky dinky. :rolleyes:

- Dan

Back