94 chip in a 93?

HRTBIRD

Does any one know if you can use a 94 stock chip in a 93? I was digging threw some of the spare parts i got when i bought my 93 and came across the 94 computer that came from the car that donated its engine for mine. It was an 4r70w car as well so that makes me think that it won't work. The reason i'm asking is cause the previous owner of mine installed a hypertech chip and i now want to remove it but don't have the stock 93 chip. Thanks!

Does any one know if you can use a 94 stock chip in a 93? I was digging threw some of the spare parts i got when i bought my 93 and came across the 94 computer that came from the car that donated its engine for mine. It was an 4r70w car as well so that makes me think that it won't work. The reason i'm asking is cause the previous owner of mine installed a hypertech chip and i now want to remove it but don't have the stock 93 chip. Thanks!

You don't need a stock chip, the hypertech chip just plugs onto the back of the EEC. All you have to do is remove it, then crush the ~~~ with the biggest hammer in your tool box.

David

Thanks Dave! I didn't realize that it was just an add on, I thought it replaced a stock one. Thanks for the help!

Back