turn signal

USCFOOTBALL

Hi my 89 S/C D/S front T/S lamp does not flash the rear one flashes fast R/S works good I have a good bulb and good socket I did find the Green with white stripe wire is grounded does anyone have any ideas for me or wire schematics that can help me. Thanks. FORD FOR EVER

I'm assuming that the driver's side turn indicator in the instrument cluster worked until the problem showed up. If the indicator now doesn't work, then your multifunction (turn signal) switch is causing the problem.
If the indicator in the cluster works, then there is a break in the wiring between the multifunction switch and the turn signal bulb.

thanks

As a matter a fact the light on the cluster does not work. I took the cluster out to check the bulb thinking that was my problem but with no luck i will try a new T/S switch and recheck. Thanks. FORD FOR EVER

thanks

As a matter a fact the light on the cluster does not work. I took the cluster out to check the bulb thinking that was my problem but with no luck I will try a new T/S switch and recheck. Thanks. FORD FOR EVER

Back