Couple questions

GHOSTXR7

FIRST OFF GOOD DAY TO THE LOT OF YOU. :cool: MY FIRST QUESTION IS I HAVE SEEN THE ROUTE TO GO NON ABS ON A 90 XR7 CAN SOMEONE SHOW ME THE POST SO I CAN CHECK IT OUT. SECOND MY CAR DRIVES FINE BUT BETWEEN 45 AND 55 MPH THERE IS A SHUTTER ITS NOT THE WHOLE TIME BETWEEN 45 AND 55 BUT IT CAN SHUTTER AT 45 THIS TIME 50 THE NEXT SO ITS INTERMITTENT BETWEEN THESE SPEEDS BUT IT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME. I AM NOT SURE IF ITS A SHUTTER IN THE TRANNY AS ITS SHIFTING GEARS REALLY STUMPED. ANY AND ALL HELP APPRECIATED. THANK

First off we need to get rid of all caps. That is considered yelling on a forum.:)

For the conversion on the ABS you need to pay to be a member to have that info easily obtainable.

With the shutter, when was the last time the fluid was swapped out with a new a new filter?

What year is the car? 90 I am assuming. Mods done to the car?

havent checked the fluid level to be honest being as the trans was rebuilt. let me run the car at idle and i will check that out

as far as the throttle cable i am not 100 sure if it is adjusted correctly but i can also check that.

Back